Balboa Mesa Shopping Center, San Diego

Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers has acquired Balboa Mesa Shopping Center, a 189,321-sq.-ft. infill shopping center anchored by a 42,247-sq.-ft. Vons grocery store.

Regency purchased the San Diego property for $59.5 million from Balboa Realty LLC.

“Balboa Mesa fits Regency’s standards for a dominant shopping center, including infill location, market-leading anchors and population density,” said Howard Overton, VP of transactions for Regency Centers.

According to Regency, the property, which is 95% leased, is ripe for redevelopment, which would increase square footage and improve NOI.

Past Project Profiles

M.Shin says:
Apr-29-2014 12:32 am

At last I can have found something from this post which feels pretty good. I’ll definitely be back for updates on this for sure. I am really happy to study it and being able to reveal my ideas on it. I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this. So nice to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. I learned some things from your post. buy targeted twitter followers

M.Shin says:
Apr-29-2014 12:32 am

D.Law says:
May-18-2013 02:58 pm

Headphones for Swimming. There are many headphones in the market that are waterproof. They come in different sizes and thus, finding one headphones for swimming | Garbage disposals can be a great tool in your kitchen if used properly. They make cleaning up after dinner and garbage disposal

D.Law says:
May-18-2013 02:58 pm

C.Brock says:
Apr-23-2013 08:02 am

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. elektronik sigara

C.Brock says:
Apr-23-2013 08:02 am

duyentran607 says:
Apr-20-2013 07:38 pm

Balboa Mesa fits Regency’s standards for a dominant shopping center, including infill location, market-leading anchors and population density,” said Howard Overton, VP of transactions for Regency Centers.chat random

C.Brock says:
Apr-20-2013 10:41 am

Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. Sell my puppies

C.Brock says:
Apr-20-2013 10:41 am

T.Stone says:
Apr-19-2013 01:12 pm

Built in 1969, Balboa Mesa Shopping Center is also anchored by a 77,000-sq.-ft. Kohl’s and a 24,000-sq.-ft. CVS/pharmacy. ewallet

C.Brock says:
Apr-19-2013 11:59 am

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . . bwin.fr

T.Stone says:
Apr-19-2013 01:12 pm

C.Brock says:
Apr-19-2013 11:59 am

J.Walker says:
Apr-14-2013 11:43 am

“Balboa Mesa fits Regency’s standards for a dominant shopping center, including infill location, market-leading anchors and population density,” said Howard Overton, VP of transactions for Regency Centers essayontime

J.Walker says:
Apr-14-2013 11:43 am

C.Brock says:
Apr-12-2013 08:26 am

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... Bao

C.Brock says:
Apr-12-2013 08:26 am

Apr-10-2013 07:25 pm

Balboa Mesa fits Regency’s standards for a dominant shopping center, including infill location, market-leading anchors and population density. chat random

Apr-10-2013 07:25 pm

C.Carrie says:
Apr-05-2013 02:25 am

mophie iPhone cases. Extend the power on your iPhone 5 with the mophie juice pack. Protective rechargeable iphone 5 battery case.

C.Carrie says:
Apr-05-2013 02:25 am

G.Han says:
Mar-27-2013 04:50 pm

I wanted to buy Crosman 2240 and went to the Balboa Mesa Shopping Center, unfortunately they did not have this model for sale. I liked a lot the new shopping center, it has an unique design and I liked this a lot.

G.Han says:
Mar-27-2013 04:50 pm

C.Brock says:
Mar-18-2013 06:56 am

You are allowed to post names, but not links, unless they are approved and on topic. survivor

C.Brock says:
Mar-18-2013 06:56 am

A.Baruch says:
Feb-12-2013 07:54 am

Good post. We appreciate you visiting making the effort to post this post very handy! I have already been attempting to find school materials such as this for the way extended periods. accredited-ultrasound-technician-schools

A.Baruch says:
Feb-12-2013 07:54 am

S.Silame says:
Jan-31-2013 08:22 pm

Several buses are available near Potong Pasir along with shopping centers and restaurants. Sant Ritz is also near to Volkswagen Golf Centre and Kallang Side Riverpark. Entertainment for your loved ones and friends is therefore at your fingertips with the full condo facilities as well as the amenities near Potong Pasir.kredi hesaplama-evim şahane-evim şahane-evim şahane-evim şahane-mobilya modelleri

S.Silame says:
Jan-31-2013 08:22 pm

Mythic Paint names brand ambassador

HATTIESBURG, Miss. — Interior designer Cathy Hobbs has been named as the exclusive brand ambassador for Mythic Paint, a maker of zero-volatile organic compounds (VOC), zero-toxins and non-carcinogenic high performance paint.

Hobbs, creator of Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes was a finalist on Season 6 of HGTV’s Hit Reality Series "DESIGN STAR" and has been featured on national programs like "The Nate Berkus Show", "HGTV’s Top Ten", "Martha Stewart Living-Radio" and is currently a regular contributor to the prominent shelter sites Sheknows.com, Shoptopia, CottonCandy Magazine, and ehow where she is a presenter hosting her own interior design web series.

"Cathy is the perfect choice to speak directly about Mythic’s superior colors and the premium performance properties," said Keir Kleinknecht, president of Mythic Paint.

Target debuts in East Peoria

MINNEAPOLIS — Target is opening its first store in East Peoria, Ill. in March 2013. The 135,000 sq. ft. store, located at Clock Tower Drive and West Washington Street, will be part of the 86-acre East Peoria Downtown development.

According to Target, the new store will feature the typical Target assortment along with a selection of fresh produce, fresh packaged meat and pre-packaged baked goods as well as a Starbucks and a Target Pharmacy to further enhance guests’ experience. The store will employ approximately 150 to 200 team members.

“Target is excited to open its first store in East Peoria,” said Bryan Everett, Target’s SVP stores in the Midwest. “We are committed to being a good neighbor to the East Peoria and surrounding Illinois communities, and to developing long-lasting relationships with our guests.”