Barnes & Noble and Asda team to offer Nook

London — Barnes & Noble said Monday that its subsidiary Nook Media will partner with U.K.’s largest supermarket chain Asda to sell the Nook reader in 300 Asda stores across the U.K.

Barnes & Noble said it plans to expand the expected number of U.K. retail outlets to over 2,500 and include various online retail platforms as well. Terms of its deal with Asda weren’t disclosed.

Weis Markets profit edges up in Q3

Sunbury, Pa. — Weis Markets Inc. reported Friday that net income for the third quarter increased 1.2% to $17.2 million.

Sales for the period dipped 1.5% to $668.4 million and same-store stores decreased 1.7%.

T.Stone says:
Jan-29-2013 07:52 am

last year when product tied
last year when product tied to the theatrical release of the Smurfs led to incremental traffic and transaction growth throughout the quarter. http://www.superiorhomesolutions.net/handyman-services.html

T.Stone says:
Jan-29-2013 07:52 am

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 06:47 am

Amerisleep cool and healthy memory foam
I have a memory foam mattress and love it. I don't think its very hot, but then again my house is really cold even in the hot summers. The first night I didn't really like it but now I really, really love it. I have had it for about a year. One thing you might not know is that when they are advertised, it may say something like temperature controlled. Ect. That just means that the spot you have been laying in gets really soft and comfy. The rest of the mattress will feet a lot harder and harder to the touch. Hope that helped and made sense!!! Amerisleep cool and healthy memory foam

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 06:47 am

T.Stone says:
Dec-04-2012 02:07 pm

free online advertising for small business
Weis Markets operates 162 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia. free online advertising for small business

T.Stone says:
Dec-04-2012 02:07 pm

Academy Sports issues apology to Houston Astros

Katy, Texas — After placing some restricted Houston Astros merchandise on the sales floors of several of its Houston stores, Academy Sports + Outdoors issued a formal apology to the Major League Baseball team and its fans.

"We express our apologies to Houston Astros fans, our partners at the Houston Astros ball club, along with Major League Baseball for inadvertently releasing the new Astros t-shirts in limited quantity," said Rodney Faldyn, Academy Sports + Outdoors president and CEO.

The official launch of the shirts, which represent a portion of the team’s new identity program, isn’t until Nov. 2.

R.Bruche says:
Jul-04-2013 08:43 am

Now i can buy philadelphia
Now i can buy philadelphia 76ers playoff tickets at the very cheap price from my favorite site that is TicketDove.com

R.Bruche says: