Divaris signs three leases in Central Va.
Richmond, Va. — Divaris Real Estate has announced the renewal of three retail leases totaling approximately 9.000 sq. ft. in the Richmond metropolitan area.
Legacy School of Dance signed a lease for 3,813 sq. ft. of retail space in Colony Plaza in Midlothian, Va. This is the second Richmond area location for the dance studio. Divaris represented the landlord, Colony Crossing. Legacy joins Dolce Vita Restaurant, Best Cleaners, Colony Coffee, Native Sun Tanning, Padows Deli, Fortune Bowl Restaurant and Nail Envy.
Zoe’s Kitchen leased 2,825 sq. ft. at Willow Lawn Shopping Center in Richmond. Divaris represented the tenant. Other tenants at the center include Ross Dress for Less, Gold’s Gym, Staples, Old Navy, Dress Barn and Kroger.
Dunkin’ Donuts took 2,000 sq. ft. at The Shoppes at Winding Brook II in Ashland, Va. Divaris represented the tenant.
Divaris is a member of Realty Resources, a national group of independent retail property brokers and managers covering 91 major markets in the U.S. Divaris is also the Virginia affiliate for The CORE Network, a national group of office and industrial brokers with affiliates throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Asia and Europe.
Cafaro signs Five Below, Hot Head Burrito, Carter’s
New York — Five Below will debut in two Cafaro malls next summer. The three-million-sq.-ft. Eastwood Mall Complex in Niles, Ohio, will welcome a 9,300-sq.-ft. Five Below. The two-million-sq.-ft. Millcreek Mall Complex in Erie, Pa. will get an 8,700-sq.-ft. store in the Millcreek Pavilion.
Hot Head Burrito will also open a 2,000-sq.-ft. location, now under construction, at Eastwood Mall. A young chain, Hot Head Burrito operates more than 50 restaurants in six states.
Carter’s is scheduled to open a 7,800-sq.-ft. store in first quarter 2014 at the Millcreek complex. Carter’s is a brand of children’s clothing, gifts and accessories
DLC Management announces recent leases
Tarrytown, N.Y. — DLC Management Corp., a national owner and operator of open-air shopping centers, announces the following new leases, signed during August and September of 2013.
- Advance Auto, ground lease, Eastover Shopping Center in Oxon Hill, Md.
- Affordable Dentures, 4,000 sq. ft., Loch Raven Plaza in Towson, Md.
- Erosun, 4,400 sq. ft., Loch Raven Plaza in Towson, Md.
- Furniture Sir-Plus, 8,000 sq. ft., Levittown Town Center in Levittown, Pa.
- Glow Tanning Salon, 1,210 sq. ft., Holcomb 400 in Roswell, Ga.
- Hibachi Express, 2,000 sq. ft., Torrington Commons in Torrington, Conn.
- Ike’s Cuisine and Lounge, 4,393 sq. ft., Tree Trail Village in Norcross, Ga.
- King Wing, 1,763 sq. ft., Penn Station in District Heights, Md.
- Kirlin’s Hallmark, 3,770 sq. ft., King City Square in Mount Vernon, Ill.
- MYO Smokers Club, 1,773 sq. ft., Torrington Commons in Torrington, Conn.
- Planet Fitness, 20,000 sq. ft., Crossroads South in Jonesboro, Ga.
- Salon Lisa Brown 1,400 sq. ft., Shoppes at Letson Farms in McCalla, Ala.
- Sherwin-Williams, 3,939 sq. ft., University Place in Carbondale, Ill.
- Sherwin-Williams, 3,006 sq. ft., Levittown Town Center in Levittown, Pa.
- Sun City Tans, 2,400 sq. ft., Five Forks Corners in Lilburn, Ga.
- Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt, 2,560 sq. ft., Beach Shopping Center in Peekskill, N.Y
- The Hearing Lab, 1,275 sq. ft., Oaks of Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill.
- The Scent Shop, 1,272 sq. ft., Fort Steuben Mall in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Tobacco Land, 1,050 sq. ft., Oxon Hill Plaza in Oxon Hill, Md.
- You Fit Health Club, 13,026 sq. ft., Peachtree Parkway Plaza in Norcross, Ga.
- Z-ba Salon & Aesthetics, 2,075 sq. ft., University Park in Clive, Iowa.
- Zig’s Grill & Bar, 4,472 sq. ft., Midtown Plaza in Parma, Ohio.
- Zonetak Pharmacy, 1,000 sq. ft., Mount Clare Junction in Baltimore, Md.
DLC Management is a private retail real estate company with expertise in acquisitions, new developments, redevelopments, leasing and management.