DLC Management announces recent leases
Tarrytown, N.Y. — DLC Management Corp., a national owner and operator of open-air shopping centers, announces the following new leases, signed during August and September of 2013.
- Advance Auto, ground lease, Eastover Shopping Center in Oxon Hill, Md.
- Affordable Dentures, 4,000 sq. ft., Loch Raven Plaza in Towson, Md.
- Erosun, 4,400 sq. ft., Loch Raven Plaza in Towson, Md.
- Furniture Sir-Plus, 8,000 sq. ft., Levittown Town Center in Levittown, Pa.
- Glow Tanning Salon, 1,210 sq. ft., Holcomb 400 in Roswell, Ga.
- Hibachi Express, 2,000 sq. ft., Torrington Commons in Torrington, Conn.
- Ike’s Cuisine and Lounge, 4,393 sq. ft., Tree Trail Village in Norcross, Ga.
- King Wing, 1,763 sq. ft., Penn Station in District Heights, Md.
- Kirlin’s Hallmark, 3,770 sq. ft., King City Square in Mount Vernon, Ill.
- MYO Smokers Club, 1,773 sq. ft., Torrington Commons in Torrington, Conn.
- Planet Fitness, 20,000 sq. ft., Crossroads South in Jonesboro, Ga.
- Salon Lisa Brown 1,400 sq. ft., Shoppes at Letson Farms in McCalla, Ala.
- Sherwin-Williams, 3,939 sq. ft., University Place in Carbondale, Ill.
- Sherwin-Williams, 3,006 sq. ft., Levittown Town Center in Levittown, Pa.
- Sun City Tans, 2,400 sq. ft., Five Forks Corners in Lilburn, Ga.
- Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt, 2,560 sq. ft., Beach Shopping Center in Peekskill, N.Y
- The Hearing Lab, 1,275 sq. ft., Oaks of Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill.
- The Scent Shop, 1,272 sq. ft., Fort Steuben Mall in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Tobacco Land, 1,050 sq. ft., Oxon Hill Plaza in Oxon Hill, Md.
- You Fit Health Club, 13,026 sq. ft., Peachtree Parkway Plaza in Norcross, Ga.
- Z-ba Salon & Aesthetics, 2,075 sq. ft., University Park in Clive, Iowa.
- Zig’s Grill & Bar, 4,472 sq. ft., Midtown Plaza in Parma, Ohio.
- Zonetak Pharmacy, 1,000 sq. ft., Mount Clare Junction in Baltimore, Md.
DLC Management is a private retail real estate company with expertise in acquisitions, new developments, redevelopments, leasing and management.
Urban Outfitters doubles Westwood Village sq. ft.
Westwood Village, Calif. — Urban Outfitters has signed a lease with Topa Management Co. for 16,556 sq. ft. in Westwood Village, Calif., more than doubling the size of its presence in the urban village. The McDevitt Co. represented both parties in the transaction.
The new store, Urban Outfitters third largest in California, has original exposed brick wall, ironwork and high ceilings and provides a brand appropriate space for the retailer.
Topa Management owns and manages over four million sq. ft. of commercial and retail space and over 1,000 residential units throughout California and Hawaii.
LaVida Massage Wellness Center opens in Cumming, Ga.
Cumming, Ga. — LaVida Massage Wellness Center will open its seventh location in the greater Atlanta area in October. The new 3,200-sq.-ft. center will be located with in Castleberry Southard Shopping Center in Cumming.
The new center will have 11 regular massage therapy rooms including one dedicated to couples’ massage.