DoTheMile.com has Miracle Mile leasing opportunities
Las Vegas — Miracle Mile Shops on the Las Vegas Strip has launched, a new leasing website that provides prospective tenants with detail about the 475,000-sq.-ft retail property surrounding Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Live now, the website highlights the center’s sales per sq. ft. for current retail and dining operations, two live entertainment venues and 3,700 hotel rooms with 98% occupancy at the connected Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and Hilton Grand Vacations Elara.
SRS announces September transactions
Dallas — SRS Real Estate Partners has announced a September transactions and new assignments carried out by SRS offices across the country.
• Three new tenants have inked deals at Krog Street Market, a 30,000-sq.-ft. mixed–use redevelopment project owned by Paces Properties. Fred’s Meat & Bread has leased a 600-sq.-ft. space; Gu’s Dumplings has taken 600 sq. ft. and The Little Tart Bakeshop plans to open a 200-sq.-ft. market stall.
• The SRS Austin office represented the seller in the sale of Town West Shopping Center. The 33,269-sq.-ft. property was 93% leased at the time of the sale.
• Panda Restaurant Group has purchased a 0.69-acre pad site at The Levee District shopping center in East Peoria, Ill. SRS represented Panda in the transaction.
• RRA Companies has sold a 5,150-sq.-ft. building in Vernon Hills, Ill. The SRS Chicago office represented RRA.
• North Texas Bells, a Taco Bell franchisee has purchased a 32,670-sq.-ft. pad in Cross Roads, Texas. SRS represented the buyer.
SRS New York:
• SRS New York has arranged the sale of a former Ford Automotive dealership in Monroe, N.Y. The property has approximately 40,000 sq. ft. of building area on 11 acres. SRS represented the seller, Star Financial.
• Dollar Tree/Deal$ has leased 10,282 sq. ft. on Jamaica Avenue in Richmond Hills. SRS represented the tenant in the transaction.
• Pie Five Pizza Company has signed a 2,400-sq.-ft. lease at Gateway Center in Port Orange, Fla. SRS represented the tenant.
• SRS represented Grossman/Robson Associates, the seller, in the sale of a 53,492-sq.-ft. shopping center outparcel in Chandler, Ariz. The property includes a 3,504-sq.-ft. former bank building.
• Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness has leased a 1,170-sq.-ft. space at Camelback Village in Phoenix. SRS represented the tenant.
• Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches has signed leases for three new locations. One is a 1,685-sq.-ft. space at Park Central Mall in Phoenix. Another is located at the Scottsdale Shea Shopping Center in Scottsdale. The third location is a 1,410-sq.-ft. space at Cornerstone at Queen Creek in Queen Creek, Ariz.
SRS San Francisco:
• Artis Coffee will open a store in the Fourth St. shopping district in Berkeley, Calif. SRS exclusively represents the tenant.
SRS San Jose:
• Vitamin Shoppe has opened a 3,500-sq.-ft. store at Santa Rita Plaza, a community shopping center in Salinas, Calif., anchored by FoodMaxx, Savers and Starbucks. SRS and Bialow Real Estate represented the tenant.
SRS St. Louis:
• With two new leases in the St. Louis metro area, Aaron’s will open a 7,000-sq.-ft. store at St. Andrews Plaza in St. Charles, Mo. and an 8,900-sq.-ft. store at North Oaks Shopping Center in St. Louis.
Mid-America brokers sale of Edgewood Towne Center
Lansing, Mich. — Mid-America Real Estate Corporation’s Investment Sales team has brokered the sale of a portion of the 313,000-sq.-ft. Edgewood Town Center in Lansing, Mich. Office Max and Dollar Tree anchor the center, while Target and Sam’s Club shadow anchor.
RCG Ventures LLC purchased the 86,000-sq.-ft. portion, whch excludes shadow anchors, for an undisclosed amount from Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust. Mid-America represented Ramco-Gershenson.