Drafthouse Cinema to open at One Loudoun

McLean, Va. — One Loudoun Holdings, a joint venture of Miller and Smith and North America Sekisui House, and its retail development partner, Potomac Development Group, announced that Alamo Drafthouse Cinema will open a new location at One Loudoun in Loudoun County, Va.

The 34,000-sq.-ft. Alamo Drafthouse Cinema will be the first in the
Washington, D.C., market area. Construction will commence in spring 2012 with a projected opening in spring 2013.

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema combines in-theater dining, drinks, films and events, all under one roof.

One Loudoun is a 358-acre omni-use, master-planned community in Loudoun County, which will feature 1,040 residential homes, 702,000 sq. ft. of retail and entertainment, three million sq. ft. of office space, a clubhouse with pool, and an amphitheater.

McAlister’s Deli to open at Cool Creek Commons

Carmel, Ind. — Indianapolis-based Kite Realty Group said that McAlister’s Deli has leased 5,454 sq. ft. at Cool Creek Commons, located in Carmel, Ind.

Cool Creek Commons is anchored by Fresh Market and Stein Mart with a total GLA of 132,759 sq. ft.

Apple’s global sales per square foot average a whopping $4,709

New York City — Apple stores around the world are pulling in an annual average of $4,709 sales per square foot, CNN Money reported.

While a handful of super-high-end luxury retailers with limited floor space in New York City and foreign capitols may do better, Apple’s numbers make it by far the most valuable chain in the United States. Apple’s closest chain competitor is Tiffany & Co., which garners an average of $2,974 per square foot, according to the report.

J.Lee says:
Apr-23-2013 08:37 am

Well first i want to say that this post really great more instagram followers to know this kind of report,i know that apple is really big deal all around the world everybody wants to purchase instagram followers have or own one of their gadgets as they have really good and the best gadgets as far as i know so i am not surprised to know that they are on the top.

J.Lee says:
Apr-23-2013 08:37 am

D.Xanders says:
Apr-04-2013 09:53 am

Even if Apple has a lot of competition. I'm confident that they're still going to rule for many years to come. Steve Jobs is just a pure genius. I take may hat off to him. brake repair

D.Xanders says:
Apr-04-2013 09:53 am

G.Maile says:
Dec-23-2012 10:31 pm

Great post; in my opinion as a follower on this blog, we must do our best to catch the customer no matter what are the prices given. Just like cyprien our SEO specialist in our Site he make the best and unique strategies in techniques de référencement he dont matter how several of competitor we have on our business.

G.Maile says:
Dec-23-2012 10:31 pm

K.Hatch says:
Dec-03-2012 08:47 pm

who knows Apple's global sales must also include or sourced it either from venus mastering studio and professional audio mastering engineer

K.Hatch says:
Dec-03-2012 08:47 pm

H.Ashton says:
Nov-27-2012 08:40 am

One of my favorite gadget to buy was an Apple product. It would be nice if an Apple product make some double breasted military coat for the buyers and dress tops for women at an affordable price.

H.Ashton says:
Nov-27-2012 08:40 am

S.Goldwell says:
Oct-13-2012 05:41 am

I like Apple's product especially the iPad. I put all my nursery rhymes in my iPad and it was great. Now I don't have any problem when I teach baby songs to the kids in the community. The wonders of Apple products.

S.Goldwell says: