El Balcon De Las Americas signs into Pembroke Pines, Fla.
Miami — El Balcon de las Americas is bringing its Colombian food menu to Westfork Plaza in Pembroke Pines, Fla.
Terranova Corp. represented the shopping center in the transaction. The 2,335-sq.-ft. location at Westfork Plaza is the young chain’s fifth location in South Florida.
First Canadian Premium Outlet Centre opens in Toronto
Halton Hills, Ontario — Simon Property Group has announced the opening of Toronto Premium Outlets™, the first Premium Outlet Centre in Canada. The development is a 50/50 joint venture with Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust.
The 358,000-sq.-ft. center includes 90 outlet stores, including Hudson’s Bay Outlet, Banana Republic, Bench, Bose, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Cole Haan, Columbia Sportswear, DKNY, Dynamite, Eddie Bauer, Gap Outlet, Garage, Guess, Icebreaker, J.Crew, Kate Spade New York, Lucky Brand Jeans, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Restoration Hardware, Ted Baker London, True Religion and Zumiez.
Westfield Valley Fair announces nine new tenants
Santa Clara, Calif. — Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, Calif., is welcoming nine new retailers.
• Prada recently opened a new 6,254-sq.-ft. boutique.
• Ferragamo has opened a new 3,155-sq.-ft. store.
• UNIQLO will open a new store this fall.
• 49ers Team Store is scheduled to open this month.
• MAKE UP FOR EVER will open a 1,100-sq.-ft. boutique next week.
• Brandy Melville will open a 2,938-sq.-ft. store also this month.
• JOE’S Jeans opened a 1,499-sq.-ft. store last week.
• Mezlan has recently opened a new boutique.
• Hanna Andersson has also recently opened a new store.