Havertys to Glensford Commons in Fayetteville, N.C.
Charlotte, N.C. — Havertys Furniture has leased a 45,000-sq.-ft. location in Glensford Commons in Fayetteville, N.C. The Charlotte office of Divaris Real Estate represented Havertys Furniture in the lease negotiations.
Other leases completed by Divaris in the Carolinas include a 3,600-sq.-ft. location for Firsthealth of the Carolinas in Carthage, N.C. Divaris handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the landlord, Food Lion.
Divaris also represented Town Center Business in a lease transaction for 1,878 sq. ft. with University City Optometry P.A. in Town Center Business Center. The optometrist’s office joins Kabuto, The UPS Store, Allstate, Wells Chiropractic and Monterrey in the Divaris-leased and managed Town Center Business Center.
Levin announces 27 lease transactions
North Plainfield, N.J. — Levin Management inked 27 new leases and lease renewals totaling more than 190,000 sq. ft. over the past several months.
Northern New Jersey (Passaic, Essex, Bergen and Somerset counties)
• At West Orange Plaza in West Orange, Essex County, Levin signed a 14,115-sq.-ft. lease with Retro Fitness. In neighboring Passaic County, at Clifton Plaza in Clifton, Levin signed another gym for 15,000 sq. ft. and is overseeing its ground-up construction there.
• In Somerset County, Levin closed three transactions at Rutgers Plaza in Franklin Township. This included a new, 1,802-sq.-ft. lease by La Perle Spa & Salon as well as renewals by Dress Barn (9,675 sq. ft.) and Ashley’s Hallmark (3,000 sq. ft.). Additionally, two new tenants signed leases The Hills Village Center in Bedminster, including Liberty Travel (1,853 sq. ft.) and JiHo Choi Taekwon-Do Institute (4,155 sq. ft.). Verizon Wireless also renewed its 2,273-sq.-ft. location there. In nearby Watchung, GameStop renewed its 1,825-sq.-ft. lease Blue Star Shopping Center.
• In Bergen County, Levin signed three new leases at Edgewater Harbor in Edgewater, including Pampered Pregnancy Boutique (6,000 sq. ft.), Edgewater Eyecare (1,050 sq. ft.), and Touch of Elegance (206 sq. ft.). Additionally, Party City renewed its 13,644-sq.-ft. lease at Paramus Place in Paramus.
Central New Jersey (Mercer and Monmouth counties)
• In Mercer County, at Capitol Plaza in Ewing Twp., Levin signed a new lease with Super Laundry Equipment Corp. (3,175 sq. ft.). Additionally, Forman Mills renewed its 43,657-sq.-ft. location there. At Hamilton Plaza in nearby Hamilton Twp., Radio Shack signed a new lease for 2,556 sq. ft.
• Further south in Monmouth County, Ming Ho Dynasty leased 1,400 sq. ft. at Aldrich Plaza in Howell.
• In Westchester County, Levin renewed A&P’s 30,000-sq.-ft. lease at 668 Central Park Avenue in Scarsdale.
• In neighboring Rockland County, Nutrition Zone leased 800 sq. ft. at Stateline Plaza I, and Wendy’s renewed its commitment at Orangetown Plaza. Both properties are located in Tappan.
• In Suffolk County, Levin negotiated a 2,500-sq.-ft. lease with Choice Pet Supply, an 800-sq.-ft. lease with H&R Block, and a 960-sq.-ft. renewal with Mayfair Barber at Mayfair Shopping Center in Commack.
• In Bensalem (Bucks County), Salon 724 leased 2,300 sq. ft., while Curves renewed its 1,700-sq.-ft. lease at Centre Plaza.
• Levin also inked a 2,500-sq.-ft. renewal with Werner Books at Liberty Center in Erie (Erie County).
Crossroads Place in Falls Church (Fairfax County) welcomed Mattress Warehouse, which leased 21,404 sq. ft.
Pine Tree names Ryan Montes property manager
Northbrook, Ill. — Pine Tree Commercial realty has appointed Ryan Montes to the post of property manager and asset management coordinator. Montes will manage three Pine Tree assets, while overseeing quarterly asset management meetings and portfolio reporting.
Montes comes to Pine Tree from Miller Capital Advisory’s asset management and reporting group, where he handled reporting and analysis for over 10.4 million sq. ft. of regional and lifestyle shopping centers.