SUPPLY CHAIN

Home Depot finalizes acquisition of key supplier

Atlanta — The Home Depot said Monday it has completed its merger transaction with U.S. Home Systems, an exclusive supplier of kitchen and bath refacing products to the home-improvement chain.

The transaction was approved by the stockholders of USHS at a special meeting held on Oct. 26, and USHS’ common stock ceased trading on the Nasdaq at market close.

S.Sdasdsa says:
Apr-17-2013 10:54 am

I think this is an
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. grezed

S.Sdasdsa says:
Apr-17-2013 10:54 am

S.Islam says:
Feb-28-2013 04:54 pm

Nice information, many thanks
Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general,the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck..Dallas attorneys

S.Islam says:
Feb-28-2013 04:54 pm

Feb-14-2013 08:42 am

This was really an
This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Relationship Tips by Sierra SEO

Feb-14-2013 08:42 am

A.Ansari says:
Jan-30-2013 08:08 am

Learn every Thing Get to
Learn every Thing Get to Learn Knowledge House Very interesting post. really informative. of all the blogs I have read on the same topic, this one is actually enlightening.

A.Ansari says:
Jan-30-2013 08:08 am

E.Rines says:
Jan-12-2013 06:39 am

I’m continually surprised by
I’m continually surprised by the michael kors outlet huge number of Michael Kors bags that I see women carrying in every city that I visit. One of the most recognizable bags from the line is the Michael Kors Hamilton, which has been michael kors shoulder bags issued in nearly countless colors, sized and materials. The version above may be the most exciting, though; like other designers, MK is always giving back and after the tragic earthquake in Japan, Michael decided to help.

E.Rines says:
Jan-12-2013 06:39 am

azee1122 says:
Dec-29-2012 08:26 am

Thanks for sharing the post..
Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. pramiracetam

azee1122 says:
Dec-29-2012 08:26 am

A.Dada says:
Dec-20-2012 02:37 pm

It proved to be Very helpful
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! debt consolidation

A.Dada says:
Dec-20-2012 02:37 pm

S.Walker says:
Dec-12-2012 07:17 am

Suits
This will be cool go for it I will use it. Thank You Suits

S.Walker says:
Dec-12-2012 07:17 am

This will be cool go for it I will use it. Thank You Suits

P.Lab says:
Dec-04-2012 10:39 am

I really appreciate your
I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too. click here

P.Lab says:
Dec-04-2012 10:39 am

Barnes & Noble and Asda team to offer Nook

London — Barnes & Noble said Monday that its subsidiary Nook Media will partner with U.K.’s largest supermarket chain Asda to sell the Nook reader in 300 Asda stores across the U.K.

Barnes & Noble said it plans to expand the expected number of U.K. retail outlets to over 2,500 and include various online retail platforms as well. Terms of its deal with Asda weren’t disclosed.

Weis Markets profit edges up in Q3

Sunbury, Pa. — Weis Markets Inc. reported Friday that net income for the third quarter increased 1.2% to $17.2 million.

Sales for the period dipped 1.5% to $668.4 million and same-store stores decreased 1.7%.

T.Stone says:
Jan-29-2013 07:52 am

last year when product tied
last year when product tied to the theatrical release of the Smurfs led to incremental traffic and transaction growth throughout the quarter. http://www.superiorhomesolutions.net/handyman-services.html

T.Stone says:
Jan-29-2013 07:52 am

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 06:47 am

Amerisleep cool and healthy memory foam
I have a memory foam mattress and love it. I don't think its very hot, but then again my house is really cold even in the hot summers. The first night I didn't really like it but now I really, really love it. I have had it for about a year. One thing you might not know is that when they are advertised, it may say something like temperature controlled. Ect. That just means that the spot you have been laying in gets really soft and comfy. The rest of the mattress will feet a lot harder and harder to the touch. Hope that helped and made sense!!! Amerisleep cool and healthy memory foam

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 06:47 am

T.Stone says:
Dec-04-2012 02:07 pm

free online advertising for small business
Weis Markets operates 162 stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia. free online advertising for small business

T.Stone says: