Inland Diversified acquires City Center at White Plains through JV

White Plains, N.Y. — Oak Brook, Ill.-based Inland Diversified Real Estate Trust announced the acquisition of a majority interest in City Center at White Plains, a four-story, 381,905-sq.-ft. mixed-use shopping center and apartment property in White Plains, N.Y.

The property was acquired in a joint venture between a subsidiary of Inland Diversified and affiliates of real estate developer Cappelli Group. The joint venture valued the property at approximately $166.4 million.

The retail portion of the property is anchored by ShopRite Supermarkets, Nordstrom Rack, New York Sports Club and Barnes & Noble. Other tenants include a 15-screen National Amusements movie theater, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, Atlanta Bread Company, Temptation Asian Fusion, Cold Stone Creamery and Greenpoint Bank. Toys “R” Us is scheduled to open in March. The property is shadow-anchored by a 154,241-sq.-ft. Target P-Fresh store, located in the basement of the four-story building, which was not acquired.

Sun & Ski to open in Woburn, Mass., in former West Marine space

Burlington, Mass. — KeyPoint Partners said Tuesday it has negotiated a lease with Sun & Ski Sports to occupy a 14,393-sq.-ft. space at 406 Washington Street in Woburn, Mass.

The store will be situated on the upper level of the building which houses Hogan Tire & Auto Service Center.

According to Sun & Ski parent Retail Concepts, a November 2012 opening is planned for this newest store, which is the chain’s thirtieth.

C.Carrie says:
Apr-20-2013 02:02 am

I’m truly enjoying the words and writing style of your blog. It's immediate catch other's attention which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here. rii mini

C.Carrie says:
Apr-20-2013 02:02 am

J.carter111 says:
Apr-04-2013 01:42 pm

I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. http://www.grezed.com

J.carter111 says:
Apr-04-2013 01:42 pm

Troy55 says:
Mar-06-2013 04:14 pm

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! here

Feb-14-2013 03:14 pm

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Relationship Tips by Futurism Design

Feb-14-2013 03:14 pm

M.Mate says:
Jan-30-2013 07:46 am

Is this the perfect location for the purpose of store? I think the store should me made at the ground level so that the materials will be transferred with low cost of Mortgage. Regards, Michel Website

M.Mate says:
Jan-30-2013 07:46 am

S.Walker says:
Jan-17-2013 11:37 am

i like to see it lap the miles http://www.tips2golfhelp.com/ http://www.golfspotinlondon.com/ http://www.ladies2playgolf.com/

J.Johnss says:
Jan-02-2013 03:37 pm

I like the way you explained the difficult topic with such details. This is something I have been exploring about for a long time and you really provided all details of this topic. groomsmen gifts

J.Johnss says:
Jan-02-2013 03:37 pm

Verizon to open in Dress Barn Plaza

Norwalk, Conn. — Charter Realty & Development said that it has arranged a 2,350-sq.-ft. lease for Verizon located in the Dress Barn Plaza in Norwalk, Conn.

Dress Barn Plaza also contains Dress Barn and Dress Woman. Verizon will be relocating and expanding from a nearby location.