Intermix to open in Center City

Philadelphia — Fashion retailer Intermix has opened its 30th store at 1718 Walnut Street in Center City, Philadelphia, according to Metro Commercial, which negotiated the 3,386-sq.-ft. lease.

The retailer will occupy space on the ground floor of the Rittenhouse Claridge, a landmark building owned by Kaiserman Co. Metro Commercial searched for the ideal location for Intermix for over two years.

MassageLuXe opens at Streets of St. Charles

St. Charles, Mo. — Peoria, Ill.-based Cullinan Properties said that MassageLuXe has opened at the Streets of St. Charles, a new mixed-use development in St. Charles, Mo.

MassageLuXe joins Streets of St. Charles Dental and the first Five Guys Burgers & Fries location in St. Charles County. Opening soon are two full-service restaurants that are new to Metro St. Louis — Tucanos Brazilian Grill and Prasino.

Phase II construction is underway on a 400,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use retail/entertainment/residential building, which will include ground-floor retail space, 310 luxury apartment units and an entertainment venue. Phase II will also include a 1,250-space parking garage.

Chill Berry to open in upper Manhattan

New York — Prudential Douglas Elliman’s Retail Group said it has secured a long-term lease for Chill Berry Frozen Yogurt at 2121 Frederick Douglass Blvd., between 114th and 115th Streets in New York City.

It is the second of two Harlem-based stores for the owners, with the first on Lenox Avenue and 131st Street.

Neighboring businesses along the corridor include Harlem Tavern, the 5 and Diamond, Jado Sushi, Posh Paws, Mod Squad Cycles and Best Yet Market.

bedwillesrom says:
Jan-09-2013 11:11 pm

I enjoyed reading your post
I enjoyed reading your post and found it to be informative and to the topic. Thank you for not rambling on and on just to fill the page. read more Tom

bedwillesrom says:
Jan-09-2013 11:11 pm

B.Dutta says:
Jan-02-2013 05:17 pm

There are so many aspects to
There are so many aspects to this, and you have opened up another train of thought for me to examine. Thank you for your insight. he doesn't like me

B.Dutta says:
Jan-02-2013 05:17 pm

B.Dutta says:
Dec-31-2012 04:49 pm

This post is helpful with an
This post is helpful with an analysis I am doing for a specific group of people. Do you have any other articles to suggest on this topic? Thanks.my relationship is failing | tips for better relationship

B.Dutta says:
Dec-31-2012 04:49 pm

J.Johnss says:
Dec-27-2012 12:21 pm

Your article is very exciting
Your article is very exciting and informational. I am trying to decide on a career move and this has helped me with one aspect. Thank you so much! ways to make him want you

J.Johnss says: