JLL takes on five new retail assignments
Chicago — Jones Lang LaSalle Retail has announces five new retail assignments. They are:
• Tenant representation services for Pure Barre, a growing fitness franchise.
• Leasing and management for the 802,275-sq.-ft. Coventry mall in Pennsylvania.
• Leasing assignment for an 11-building 817,000-sq.-ft. portfolio of strip centers in SoCal.
• Leasing for a 12-building, 165,100-sq.-ft. portfolio of street-level retail space in New York City on behalf of Equity Residential Management.
• Leasing, development and management for The Shops at Focal Point at Saint Anthony Hospital, a planned 233,000-sq.-ft. healthcare and community center in Chicago.
JLL opens Honolulu office
New York — Jones Lang LaSalle has opened an office in Honolulu’s retail district.
“Robust real estate fundamentals across all asset classes makes Hawaii a top locale for investors, developers and retailers,” said Kirk Horiuchi, senior VP and Hawaii retail market lead.
Hawaii’s unemployment rate has dropped to 5% and is projected to fall further by year-end and boost consumer spending and the retail economy.
Simon opens St. Louis Premium Outlets
Chesterfield, Mo. — Simon Property Group has announced the opening of Phase I of St. Louis Premium Outlets in Chesterfield, Mo., a suburb of St. Louis.
The 350,000-sq.-ft. Phase I features 90 outlets and is 100% leased. Designer and name branded outlet shops include Armani, Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors, Nike, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th and Under Armour.
The center is a joint venture between Simon Property Group and Woodmont Outlets, an affiliate of The Woodmont Company, a retail shopping center developer and operator.