Kite Realty announces new leases at six centers
Indianapolis — Kite Realty Group has announced new leases at six shopping centers:
- Sport Clips has leased 1,030 sq. ft. at Boulevard Crossing in Kokomo, Ind.
- Next Level Nutrition has taken 1,000 sq. ft. at Cool Creek Commons in Carmel, Ind.
- Saladworks is moving into a 2,700-sq.-ft. space at Pine Ridge Crossing in Naples, Fla.
- Orange Theory Fitness is going into a 3,515-sq.-ft. space at Bayport Commons in Oldsmar, Fla.
- Tacos & Tequila Cantina has leased 2,940 sq. ft. at Kings Lake Square in Naples, Fla.
- Darling Diva’s Boutique has taken 1,200 sq. ft. at Kedron Village in Peachtree City, Ga.
The Opus Group breaks ground on Glen Ellyn, Ill., center
Chicago — The Opus Group has begun construction of a 31,175-sq.-ft. center in Glen Ellyn, Ill., near Chicago. A 20,300-sq.-ft. The Fresh Market will anchor the project.
The site, a vacated car dealership, will include patio seating and 186 parking spaces.
The center is 75% leased. In-line tenants include Great Clips and the first Tide Dry Cleaners in the Chicago area.
Serving the Glen Ellyn and North Wheaton communities, the center is slated to open in late 2013.
Marcus & Millichap names new associate VP
Miami — Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services has promoted Ronnie Issenberg to associate VP investments.
Director of the firm’s National Retail Group, Issenberg most recently held the title of senior associate.