Legend Retail will represent 10 Denver retail centers
Denver — AmCap, Brixmor Property Group and Kimco have selected the Legend Retail Group to represent nearly 2 million sq. ft. of gross leasing area at 10 different retail centers across the Denver metropolitan area. The centers include:
• Market Square, at Havana and Mississippi (120,498 sq. ft.; 12,410 sq. ft. available)
• Market Square, at Wadsworth and Jewell (92,759 sq. ft.; 8,090 sq. ft. available)
Brixmor Property Group
• Arapahoe Crossings, at Parker and Arapahoe (466,363 sq. ft.; 18,679 sq. ft. available)
• Arvada Plaza, at 58th and Independence, (95,236 sq. ft.; 100% leased)
• Aurora Plaza, at 6th Avenue and Peoria (178,491 sq. ft.; 20,377 sq. ft. available)
• Superior Marketplace, at Highway 36 and McCaslin (278,790 sq. ft.; 47,905 sq. ft. available)
• Villa Monaco, at Monaco and Evans (122,139 sq. ft.; 22,099 sq. ft. available)
•Westminster City Center, at 92nd and Sheridan (337,540 sq. ft.; 24,761 sq. ft. available)
• East Bank Shopping Center, at Parker and Quincy (152,282 sq. ft.; 48,220 sq. ft. available)
• Quincy Place Shopping Center, East Quincy and South Buckley (44,097 sq. ft.; 11,024 available)
Legend specializes in the sale and leasing of retail properties throughout the Denver metro area. Legend is also an X Team International partner. X Team is an international alliance of retail real estate specialists with offices located in major cities throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.
Trademark to manage Burr Ridge, Illinois, center
Fort Worth, Texas — Founders Properties has hired Trademark Property Co. to handle management, marketing, accounting and construction for Burr Ridge Village Center, a 232,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use lifestyle center in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Located 15 miles west of Chicago, the center forms a downtown for the affluent Burr Ridge community. It includes 195,000 sq. ft. of retail and restaurants, 37,000 sq. ft. of office and 196 luxury residential units.
Developed by The Opus Group in 2007 and owned by Founders Properties, Burr Ridge Village Center tenants include Kohler Waters Spa, named Chicago magazine’s “Best Day Spa,” as well as Loft, Banana Republic, J. Jill, Jos. A. Bank, White House | Black Market and Starbucks.
Trademark expects to begin its duties within the next 45 days.
Coldwater Plaza in Avondale, Arizona, sells for $2 million
Phoenix — Sparty Holdings has acquired the 10,017-sq.-ft. Coldwater Plaza in Avondale, Arizona, for $2.085 million.
Evergreen represented Sparty Holdings in the transaction. CBRE (www.cbre.com) represented the seller, a partnership between North Dysart SG and Coldwater Dysart Partners.
The 10,017-sq.-ft. shopping center is 100% leased. Tenants include Pacific Seafood Buffet, Cricket Wireless, Hire Source Staffing, and Checkmate Loans.
Constructed in 2003, the building has excellent visibility from the road and is located at the main entrance of a Sam’s Club-anchored shopping center. The property also benefits from a strong retail corridor with neighboring tenants such as Home Depot, Walgreens, McDonald’s, Ashley Furniture, QuickTrip and numerous restaurants.