New Mid-America leases in Flint and Canton, Mich.
West Bloomfield, Mich. — Mid-America Real Estate — Michigan has announced two new leases. DXL Men’s Apparel has taken a 10,514-sq.-ft. store on Miller Road in Flint, Mich. Mid-America represented DXL in the transaction
Jersey Mike’s has leased a 1,400-sq.-ft. location in the Canton Corners Shopping Center in Canton, Mich. Mid-America represented the landlord, Canton Corners Co., in the negotiations.
KeyPoint Partners closes eight deals
Burlington, Mass. — The investment sales team at KeyPoint Partners has completed the sale of eight properties throughout New England. Totaling about 440,000 sq. ft., the properties consist of shopping centers, mixed-use and single-tenant buildings in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Connecticut. The aggregate price of the properties was in excess of $30 million. The properties include:
• Shaw’s Plaza, a 121,660-sq.-ft. shopping center in Providence, R.I.
• Colony Mill Marketplace, a 112,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use property in Keene, N.H.
• The Center at Keene, a 100,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use property in Keene, N.H.
• Norfolk Commons, a new development anchored by a 14,409-sq.-ft. freestanding Walgreens in Norfolk, Mass.
• Lakeview Shopping Center, a 36,250-sq.-ft. neighborhood shopping center in Dracut, Mass.
• A 5,610-sq.-ft. building fully leased to Sleepy’s and Supercuts in Salem, Mass.
• 8 Brookside Road, a 40,000-sq.-ft. industrial facility in Westford, Mass.
• A 6,889-sq. ft. Advance Auto Parts, in Groton, Conn.
Simon outlet center in Clarksburg, Md., approved
Indianapolis — Simon Property Group has received zoning approval from the Montgomery County Council in Maryland by unanimous vote for the development of Clarksburg Premium Outlets at Cabin Branch.
Simon Property Group, New England Development and Streetscape Partners make up the development team for the project, which will add 1,500 jobs and more than $150 million in private investment to the local economy. The development team is planning to open Clarksburg Premium Outlets by late 2015.