Nordstrom Rack to open in Princeton, N.J.
Seattle — Nordstrom has announced plans to open a Nordstrom Rack at Mercer Mall near Princeton, N.J. Plans call for the approximately 35,000-sq.-ft. store to open in the spring of 2015.
Mercer Mall is owned and managed by Federal Realty Investment Trust. The new store will add to the current tenant line up, which includes T.J.Maxx, Bed Bath & Beyond, DSW and Shop Rite.
Juice press to open five NYC locations by summer
New York — Juice press has announced plans to open five new locations in New York City in the spring and summer of this year. The locations include Chinatown, Tribeca, Midtown, Bridgehampton and the World Financial Center.
The new locations will bring the juice press total to 19.
Dunkin’ Donuts plans 22 new stores in Baltimore/Washington, D.C., market
Canton, Mass. – Dunkin’ Donuts has entered multi-unit store development agreement with five existing franchise groups to develop 22 new restaurants throughout the Greater Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area over the next several years. The five franchise groups and their development plans include:
• Existing franchisee Arun Mandi plans to develop eight restaurants throughout Washington, D.C., and Virginia. Mandi currently operates 28 locations in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. His next restaurant is planned to open in 2015.
• Existing franchise group Goldwater LLC plans to develop two restaurants throughout Washington, D.C. This group currently owns and operates three restaurants throughout the Greater Washington, D.C., area. Their next restaurant is planned for 2015 with an additional location opening the following year.
• Existing franchise group Andy Cabral with Vigario Management plans to develop two restaurants in Manassas, Va. This group currently owns and operates six Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants throughout Virginia. Their next restaurant is planned to open in 2014.
• Existing franchisees George and Nick Nistazo plan to develop nine restaurants throughout the Greater Washington, D.C., area. The duo currently owns and operates restaurants throughout Maryland and Delaware. Their next restaurant is planned for 2016.
• Existing franchisees Guarang and Nilkanth Patel plan to develop one Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination location in Baltimore, Maryland. This duo currently owns and operates 15 restaurants throughout Baltimore, and Washington, D.C. This restaurant is planned to open in spring 2014.
The Greater Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area is currently home to 283 restaurants and Dunkin’ Donuts is pursuing opportunities to further develop the market with both existing and new franchisees. To drive its expansion efforts, Dunkin’ Donuts has aligned its strategy to support the growth opportunities and consumer needs of individual markets.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ new look includes four distinct restaurant design options for franchisees, each featuring variations in layout, color schemes, graphics, textures, furniture and/or lighting. Dunkin’ Donuts allows franchisees to select individual elements from any of the four options, creating a restaurant design that reflects their personal tastes and preferences, and best serves their specific restaurant size and location.
"Our secret to success is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day," said Grant Benson, CFE, VP of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. "We believe that these existing franchise partners with years of experience in our brand will help become an important part of the local communities they serve."