Ollie’s Bargain Outlet to Boardman Plaza in Youngstown
Bryn Mawr, Pa. — Ollie’s Bargain Outlet has opened at Boardman Plaza in Youngstown, Ohio, according to WP Realty, the center’s owner.
Boardman Plaza is a 625,000-sq.-ft. center and home to national, regional and local tenants including Burlington Coat Factory, Hobby Lobby, Save A Lot, Planet Fitness, Michaels, giant Eagle and Rite Aid.
Silver Jeans to debut ‘Loft’ concept at Glendale Galleria
Winnipeg, Manitoba — Canadian denim company Silver Jeans Co. said it will open its "loft" concept store at Glendale Galleria on Nov. 2 in Glendale, Calif.
"We put a lot of work into making sure the store environment represents our brand," says Michael Silver, CEO, Silver Jeans Co. “We’ve created an environment that has a comfortable modern feeling but also lets our guests know that we’re a historic brand with a rich 92-year history."
The Glendale Galleria Silver Jeans Co. loft is designed to provide consumers with a unique and creative denim experience – from personalized customer service via retail sales associates called “Jeaners” to sliding loft doors accessing a hanging hammock. Rustic wood paneling, a craftsman-style denim bar and vintage Western Glove Works factory photos reflect the Silver Jeans Co. heritage in the 2,113-sq.-ft. space.
The loft will feature the latest in digital technology with an innovative mobile point-of-sale system. A 6-ft. media wall displaying the latest campaign and breakthrough music videos, as well as behind-the-scenes features from Silver Jeans Co. campaign photo shoots, will be the centerpiece. The Silver Jeans Co. loft will feature eco-friendly shopping bags and host community centric events for the Glendale area.
Inland American selects JLL to lease seven centers
Dallas — Jones Lang LaSalle Retail will lease seven shopping centers in the Dallas region for American Retail Management LLC and Inland Diversified. The properties total more than one million sq. ft. and are nearly 95% occupied. The assignments include:
- Cityville Oak Park, an 18,374-sq.-ft. center in Dallas featuring El Tizoncito, Highland Park Emergency Room and Tread Fitness.
- Hunter’s Glen Crossing, a 97,425-sq.-ft. center in Plano, Texas, featuring Tom Thumb as the anchor.
- Josey Oaks Crossing in Carrollton spans 90,209 sq. ft. and has Tom Thumb as anchor.
- Prestonwood Town Center in Dallas with 233,378 sq. ft. and Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Ulta, DSW, Office Depot, Petco and Michaels.
- Suncreek Village, a 17,510-sq.-ft. center in Plano. Tom Thumb anchors here as well.
- Waxahachie Crossing is a 350,000-sq.-ft. power center in Waxahachie, Texas, anchored by J.C. Penney, Best Buy, Ross Stores and the Hope Depot.
- McKinney Towne Crossing is a McKinney, Texas, power center anchored by Target and
- Lowe’s. It spans 242,728 sq. ft.