PBteen to open five holiday pop-up shops

San Francisco — Pbteen, a division of Williams-Sonoma, plans to open five pop-up stores in the Durham, Cincinnati, Edina, Houston and Miami areas this October and November.

The stores will showcase PBteen’s new holiday gift assortment, including gadgets for guys and girls, fur-inspired bedding and lounge seating, jewelry and beauty storage and accessories.

Each pop-up will be anchored around a PBteen Design Lab where teens and their parents can engage with the brand and its products by creating a personalized room electronically on a computer monitor and see it come to life on a television screen overhead.

J.Magon says:
Mar-06-2013 11:46 am

Benefits of Social media app development for business
Benefits of Facebook App Development for businesses Over the past few years, the relevancy of having a Facebook application for business has gone up relatively. However, finding a Facebook app development company that provides end-to-end solutions is tough. Most companies are either new start-ups or do not provide a one-stop solution for businesses. Following are a few pointers to give a brief overview of how having a Facebook app developed for your business may help you for good. Get social media app development for business

J.Magon says:
Mar-06-2013 11:46 am

A.Adam says:
Jan-31-2013 07:34 am

Great Post :
Thanks for all this, I see you work hard on giving us actual relevant information. GCSE Coursework

A.Adam says:
Jan-31-2013 07:34 am

Nov-22-2012 04:29 pm

I have found this article
I have found this article very exciting. Do you have any others on this topic? I am also sending it to my friend to enjoy your writing style. Thanks Paramus NJ

Nov-22-2012 04:29 pm

Whole Foods to open in Harlem

Austin, Texas — Whole Foods Market has announced two new locations for Manhattan. The company said it plans to open a 39,000-sq.ft. store in the city’s Harlem neighborhood in 2015. The supermarket will be located in the middle of the area’s business district, on 125th Street and Lennox Avenue.

“With so many Harlem residents shopping with us at our other New York City locations, we’re so pleased to bring our natural and organic grocery concept to an area of the city we’ve been looking forward to joining for quite some time,” said Christina Minardi, regional president, Whole Foods Market Northeast Region, in a statement.

In addition, Whole Foods is planning to open a 38,000-sq.-ft. store on the city’s Upper East Side in 2014.

Shoe Carnival CEO to step down

Evansville, Ind. — Shoe Carnival announced that Mark L. Lemond is retiring for health reasons from his positions as president, CEO and director effective Oct. 27.

"Due to certain health reasons and my desire to spend more time with my family, I have decided to retire at the end of this fiscal quarter,” Lemond said. “It has been my great pleasure to have been associated with this company for nearly 25 years and to have been its CEO for 16 years. In my opinion, we have assembled the best executive management team in the retail footwear industry.”

Clifton E. Sifford, currently executive VP – general merchandise manager, will succeed Lemond as president and chief executive on a permanent basis, and will also have the title of chief merchandising officer, effective Oct. 27. Sifford will also join the board of directors.

In other promotions, W. Kerry Jackson, currently executive VP – CFO and treasurer, will assume the additional position of COO.

tareelolo says:
Dec-28-2012 10:56 am

I didn't say it didn't, to be
I didn't say it didn't, to be fair. I was just disappointed to find so much stomach-meat on the nachos was all. hardware keylogger

tareelolo says: