Regal Cinemas to open at Trails Town Center

Benbrook, Texas — Fort Worth, Texas-based Buxton said Friday that Regal Entertainment Group will open a new Regal Cinemas at The Trails Town Center, located in Benbrook, Texas.

The new 14-screen theater will include the Regal Premium Experience: RPX large format screen, and is the first anchor tenant announced at the Buxton-developed 1.5 million-sq.-ft. Trails Town Center.

Neiman Marcus, Walnut Creek, Calif.

Neiman Marcus took full advantage of its Northern California locale in the design of its store in Walnut Creek, Calif. The interior finishes and materials draw from the rich colors of the surrounding landscape, and the space takes advantage of the famed California sunshine. The two-level store—the 42nd Neiman Marcus store to date—offers a fresh take on modern luxury shopping in a smaller format for the upscale retailer, featuring 85.870 sq. ft. of selling space.

The exterior reflects the Neiman Marcus’ contemporary, art-infused sensibility. The design architect, MBH Architects, used colored artisan glass mixed with different textures to create a façade wrapped by arched roofing, with one-inch insulated panels supported by aluminum mullions. At night, when the glass is illuminated, the mullions appear in silhouette and create a much different effect than in the daytime.

The interior, designed by Charles Sparks + Co. in partnership with the retailer, is planned as a series of informal interlocking spaces. The materials palette includes warmer, lighter tonality, and the use of glass and metal screens that provide a feeling of openness and translucency.

In keeping with a longstanding Neiman Marcus tradition, locally-inspired artwork is integrated throughout the space (the design includes “neutral” zones for the placement of the art pieces). Celebrated Bay Area artist Ned Kahn created a kinetic sculpture, called “Wind Fins,” for the exterior of the building,

Design: Charles Sparks + Co., Westchester, Ill., in partnership with Neiman Marcus

Design architect: MBH Architects, Alameda, Calif.

More Stores of the Week

Mar-31-2013 08:54 pm

Chatrandom.com
The design architect, MBH Architects, used colored artisan glass mixed with different textures to create a façade wrapped by arched roofing. Chatrandom.com

Mar-31-2013 08:54 pm

M.Dealer says:
Mar-29-2013 05:26 pm

Master Dealer Bisnis Pulsa
this is my first time and here and I am pleased that i was able to find such an excellent information

Bisnis Pulsa | Pulsa Elektrik | Pulsa Murah

created by Chip Sakti

M.Dealer says:
Mar-29-2013 05:26 pm

Bisnis Pulsa | Pulsa Elektrik | Pulsa Murah

created by Chip Sakti

Feb-21-2013 03:18 pm

I wish more authors of this
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. web development

Feb-11-2013 03:35 pm

Positive site, where did u
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. web designing

Feb-11-2013 03:31 pm

I am happy to find this post
I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. web designing

azee1122 says:
Dec-31-2012 02:03 pm

I am very happy to discover
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Relationships by Our Luxury

azee1122 says:
Dec-31-2012 02:03 pm

J.Fonder says:
Oct-24-2012 08:25 pm

Walnut California
If you have a brand like that and then you go to california, and I mean that when you know that california is the state where they look on image only and nothing else and they would buy http://www.musclemaximizerexpert.com a peice of human waste as long as it has some good clothes on it shows how deep the skin of California is.

J.Fonder says:
Oct-24-2012 08:25 pm

Gartner: Measuring ROI critical to social CRM initiatives

New York — Although the adoption of social media by sales, marketing and customer service departments continues to grow rapidly, by the end of 2012, only 50% of Fortune 1000 companies will receive a worthwhile return on investment from their social customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives, according to Gartner.

“For the 50% of Fortune 1000 organizations not determining, or even measuring, ROI, ignorance will mean failed projects,” said Adam Sarner, research director at Gartner. “Among the companies who will not see a worthwhile return, only 20% will even have the data to evaluate where their social strategy is falling short. These organizations will be unable to justify future funding.”

During the next two years, the success of social CRM will depend on how well companies and social CRM technology providers can make social CRM projects more than just social objectives by tying them to clear and measurable business objectives. Gartner predicts that by the end of 2012 three-quarters of new social CRM initiatives that receive funding will have a business case incorporating measurable ROI.

Many organizations have established a form of social presence. However, many also lack a clear business performance objective for social CRM, being at early stage in their measurement of its business outcomes.

“Social data, such as numbers of fan pages and weekly Tweets, is not enough to correlate with the contribution of top business objectives,” said Sarner. “ROI, measurable business value and budget justification for social projects are becoming unavoidable topics for many organizations.”

Gartner analysts expect the worldwide market for social CRM software licenses and subscriptions to total $2.1 billion in 2012, up from 850 million in 2011, and that social CRM revenue will represent 10% of the overall CRM market.

Gartner said that business-to-business applications for sales use will have the fastest growth and will account for 30% of social CRM spending by 2015, up from 5% in 2011.

Today, social CRM vendors differentiate themselves on the basis of functions, analytics, ease of use and superior experience delivered through professional services. Over time, however, they will need to show quantified business cases and, more importantly, deliver repeatable social CRM processes that are not yet broadly available.

tareelolo says:
Dec-22-2012 04:22 pm

The accessories they use were
The accessories they use were very fashionable and i love to use those accessories.The football players also look handsome with good structure. hardware keyloggers

tareelolo says:
Dec-22-2012 04:22 pm

tareelolo says:
Dec-13-2012 08:07 pm

Hello, i think that i saw you
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i got here to go back the prefer?.I'm trying to to find issues to improve my web site!I guess its good enough to use a few of your ideas!! keylogger

tareelolo says:
Dec-13-2012 08:07 pm

tareelolo says:
Dec-03-2012 06:31 pm

Thanks for the nice blog. It
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us. usb safe

tareelolo says:
Dec-03-2012 06:31 pm

P.Prince says:
Oct-21-2012 01:03 pm

Awesome and interesting
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. sky loans

P.Prince says: