SUPPLY CHAIN

Register Now: Optimizing Supply Chains Webinar

New York — Find out how to harness the power of LEAN to engage employees, eliminate inertia and turbocharge the pace of work processes at a Webinar presented by Chain Store Age and Ryder Supply Chain Solutions on Wed., Oct. 3, 201 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT).

LEAN concepts, which had their genesis in the world of manufacturing, have proved themselves a powerful tool for igniting motivation, unlocking productivity and fostering continuous improvement in the retail sector. LEAN can play an instrumental role in driving improvements. Even small changes in the way employees think about their jobs or the value they offer can have a profound impact on organizational performance.

Discover how LEAN practices can deliver real benefits to retailers and to your bottom line.

Register now.

M.John says:
May-05-2013 10:07 am

Hello,I love reading through
Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. compensation claim solicitor http://easigo.co.uk

M.John says:
May-05-2013 10:07 am

Apr-07-2013 11:56 am

Your music is amazing. You
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. grezed

S.Sdasdsa says:
Apr-01-2013 03:26 pm

I am happy to find your
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. website - ppi claims adviceline

S.Sdasdsa says:
Apr-01-2013 03:26 pm

S.Sdasdsa says:
Mar-16-2013 02:01 pm

Its a great pleasure reading
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. ניקוי ספות עור

S.Sdasdsa says:
Mar-16-2013 02:01 pm

S.Sdasdsa says:
Mar-13-2013 01:32 pm

Thanks for posting this info.
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. compensation claim solicitor

S.Sdasdsa says:
Mar-13-2013 01:32 pm

Feb-25-2013 08:37 am

Hi! Thanks for the great
Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! Lawn Care

Feb-25-2013 08:37 am

Troy55 says:
Feb-18-2013 08:55 am

New web site is looking good.
New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. zuma online

C.Carrie says:
Feb-18-2013 07:17 am

ahappydeal
This bluetooth iPhone 5 Keyboard case combines a case and keyboard for your iPhone 5. It offers ...

C.Carrie says:
Feb-18-2013 07:17 am

A.Raza says:
Feb-06-2013 05:05 am

nice
Thanks! it's helpful to me! urban planning and design

A.Raza says:
Feb-06-2013 05:03 am

nice
Très belle sélection de photo, je voudrais bien y être aussi mais cela est peut être un peu tard ?? Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation. office space on lease

A.Raza says:
Feb-06-2013 05:05 am

Thanks! it's helpful to me! urban planning and design

A.Raza says:
Feb-06-2013 05:03 am

F.Wilson says:
Jan-24-2013 05:30 pm

Gold Detector
Another signal scoop it up and as the bottom silt washes away I see a glint of gold and diamond. Doing this can save you a lot of expense if you discover metal detecting is just not "for you". gold detector metaldetectordirect.com Different types of industrial metal detectors including underwater metal detector, airport metal detector, walk-through metal detector and handheld metal detector are available in the stores. Multi zone metal detectors are easy to assemble and transport.

F.Wilson says:
Jan-24-2013 05:30 pm

Nov-28-2012 11:40 am

I have been interested in
I have been interested in this topic for quite some time. I have been researching it for a couple of hours and found your post to be very interesting. Cheers. adblaze

Nov-28-2012 11:40 am

Nov-26-2012 05:06 am

I am interested in this topic
I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this? web design hampshire

Nov-26-2012 05:06 am

Nov-13-2012 10:31 am

I am preparing a research
I am preparing a research paper and collecting information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one post. Dan

Nov-13-2012 10:31 am

Marketing consulting firm names EVP

WESTPORT, Conn. — Etailing Solutions, an integrated online sales and marketing consultancy, has named Brian Cohen as EVP, general manager.

Cohen most recently led the Digital Shopper Marketing practice at CatapultRPM. Part of the Hyper Marketing Inc. network, Etailing Solutions provides consumer goods companies with data services/insights, strategy development, sales support and visual merchandising.

"Brian’s background and expertise in DSM makes him the ideal choice to lead Etailing Solutions in its next phase of evolution, given the continued convergence of e-commerce and DSM, propelled by what we describe as the ‘Always On’ shopper," says Paul Kramer, CEO of CatapultRPM and president Hyper Marketing Inc. "Under Brian’s leadership and backed by a team of e-commerce experts, Etailing Solutions is well positioned to provide clients with the technical insights and sales support they need to optimize results from this channel, the fastest growing segment of retail sales."

Prior to joining CatapultRPM, he was a founding partner of Porterhouse Advertising, a digital marketing and advertising agency. He helped build the business to seven figures in revenues in less than two years, securing clients Dun & Bradstreet, Verizon, Nickelodeon and others. Cohen has a B.B.A. in Marketing/Advertising from Pace University and an M.B.A. in Marketing Management from the University of Connecticut School of Business.

Stop & Shop offers no-fee Coinstar gift card loading

PURCHASE, N.Y. and QUINCY, Mass. — Coinstar, an operator of change collecting kiosks, announced that customers utilizing its service at all Stop & Shop stores, now have the option of placing the full value of their coins, without fees, onto a Stop & Shop gift card. In addition, customers also have the option to select a gift card from a variety of national retailers and e-retailers. The gift cards are immediately activated and can be used the same day.

"We’ve based our business on finding solutions to the ongoing economic challenges facing both retailers and consumers, and believe that the retailer gift card option stands out as a game-changer in the industry," said Mike Skinner, president of Coinstar’s Coin business. "The latest among our broad range of no fee offerings, the retailer card product guarantees greater consumer flexibility. We are pleased that Stop & Shop is among the first grocery retailers to offer this fee free option for customers redeeming their coins."