Sugar and Plumm to open second Manhattan location

New York City — Dallas-based SRS Real Estate Partners said that Sugar and Plumm – Purveyors of Yumm has leased 1,050 sq. ft. at the northwest corner of Bleecker and Cornelia Streets in the West Village area of Manhattan.

Sugar and Plumm opened its first location last summer at Bergen Town Center in Paramus, N.J., and will open its first Manhattan location on the Upper West Side this spring. A third location is under development in Downtown Brooklyn.

Mar-31-2013 05:24 pm

chatrandom
Sugar and Plumm opened its first location last summer at Bergen Town Center in Paramus, N.J., and will open its first Manhattan location. chatrandom

Mar-31-2013 05:24 pm

chatrandom

Mar-31-2013 05:24 pm

Mar-31-2013 05:24 pm

Mar-28-2013 02:27 pm

thanks for this usefull
thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. zuma free

Troy55 says:
Mar-28-2013 02:13 pm

I am definitely enjoying your
I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. Chihuahua

G.Han says:
Mar-27-2013 05:56 pm

They should send personalised
They should send personalised invitations to their best clients, in this way more people will know about the opening of their Manhattan location. I worked on a project with a couple of specialists from Sugar and Plumm, they did a very good job and their expertise level is the highest possible.

G.Han says:
Mar-27-2013 05:56 pm

hopar111 says:
Mar-21-2013 04:02 pm

Thanks for taking the time to
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. green coffee extract

hopar111 says:
Mar-21-2013 04:02 pm

Richard1122 says:
Mar-21-2013 11:01 am

Your website is really cool
Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. dleedon new launch

Richard1122 says:
Mar-21-2013 11:01 am

K.Williamson says:
Mar-11-2013 06:29 am

you're posting an incredible
you're posting an incredible post talk about reliable information its step-up my own information creating amount is to high quality quickly realize over-all great work. you can visit Media buying in Dubai get cheap Advertising agency in Dubai and buying many other Digital media Dubai services.

K.Williamson says:
Mar-11-2013 06:29 am

Troy55 says:
Feb-14-2013 02:34 pm

I high appreciate this post.
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? Foreclosure Homepage

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 08:26 am

I have a memory foam mattress
I have a memory foam mattress and love it. I don't think its very hot, but then again my house is really cold even in the hot summers. The first night I didn't really like it but now I really, readelly love it. I have had it for about a year. One thing you might not know is that when they are advertised, it may say something like temperature controlled. Ect. That just means that the spot you have been laying in gets really soft and comfy. The rest of the mattress will feet a lot harder and harder to the touch. Hope that helped and made sense!!! Amerisleep adjustable beds

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 08:26 am

C.Floz says:
Nov-30-2012 11:10 am

Manhattan is a good spot to
Manhattan is a good spot to put up business. The cost may be very high but expect a high revenue in return. This part of New York is in the heart of the business district in USA. - Markus Lattner

C.Floz says:
Nov-30-2012 11:10 am

Marcus & Millichap names retail exec

Palo Alto, Calif. — Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services said it has named Kirk L. Trammell senior director of the firm’s National Retail Group in Palo Alto.

Trammell joined Marcus & Millichap in June 1989. During his career, he has closed more than $1 billion in commercial property transactions, according to the company.

Jimmy Choo CEO named president of Bergdorf Goodman

DALLAS — Neiman Marcus Group announced that Joshua Schulman has been appointed president of Bergdorf Goodman, effective May 7.

Schulman, 40, joins Neiman Marcus from Jimmy Choo where he was CEO. In this role, he oversaw the international expansion of the brand and the growth of jimmychoo.com. Prior to Jimmy Choo, Schulman was president, Kenneth Cole New York, and managing director, international strategic alliances, Gap Inc.

"Bergdorf Goodman is the pinnacle of luxury retailing, and is known world-wide for its signature style and modern sophistication," said Karen Katz, president and CEO of The Neiman Marcus Group Inc. "Joshua’s unique experience blends keen business acumen with creativity and vision. He appreciates the legacy of Bergdorf Goodman but understands brands have to be continually defined and re-defined. From merchandising to marketing to sales and service, he is exceptional in his ability to bring an idea and an ideal to life. He is the perfect leader for Bergdorf Goodman."