Sur La Table to open NYC flagship in Hearst Tower

Seattle — Cooking retailer Sur La Table said Monday it will open a flagship store in Hearst Tower, New York City, in late 2011.

The chain’s first NYC space opened in SoHo in 2005 and a second store in the Upper East Side opened in 2010.

The new store will include Sur La Table’s largest kitchen and cooking class program. Customers will be able to take cooking classes, as well as attend events with media partners and renowned chefs from around the world. Cooking classes are currently slated to start in early December.

The company currently operates over 85 stores nationwide, many with cooking class programs. Earlier this year, two new stores were opened and two stores were relocated. Plans to open seven additional retail locations, grow its distribution center and expand one retail store are currently underway for 2011. In addition, the company will remodel several stores and add two new cooking class programs to existing stores. Two new store leases for 2012 have already been signed.

williamson says:
Mar-30-2013 09:23 am

That just means that the spot you have been laying in gets really soft and comfy. The rest Babul-ilm of the mattress will feet a lot harder and harder to the touch

williamson says:
Mar-30-2013 09:23 am

B.Low says:
Mar-24-2013 10:12 am

Belgravia Villas has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, children's playground, swimming pool, piano room, pool room, indoor gym, hydrotherapy beds, hydrotherapy baths, reading room, function room, onsen, jacuzzi. The condo’s facilities provide full family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Ang Mo Kio. Belgravia Villas

B.Low says:
Mar-24-2013 10:12 am

T.Stone says:
Jan-04-2013 08:51 am

I am searching for a good concepts on recession and I think this is the best blog for me to expand ithttp://www.superiorhomesolutions.net/painting.html

T.Stone says:
Jan-04-2013 08:51 am

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 08:19 am

I have a memory foam mattress and love it. I don't think its very hot, but then again my house is really cold even in the hot summers. The first night I didn't really like it but now I really, really love it. I have had it for about a year. One thing you might not know is that when they are advertised, it may say something like tedfdmperature controlled. Ect. That just means that the spot you have been laying in gets really soft and comfy. The rest of the mattress will feet a lot harder and harder to the touch. Hope that helped and made sense!!! craftmatic adjustable beds

J.Hams says:
Dec-25-2012 08:19 am

B.Brent says:
Nov-30-2012 03:27 pm

Wow, that would be fun. The restaurant is indeed one of the top restaurants in the US, or maybe even on the world. New Yorkers love good food and their prayers are answered. - Garrett Hoelscher

B.Brent says:
Nov-30-2012 03:27 pm

CityTarget in Chicago to feature Pret A Manager

New York City — Target announced that the British take-out chain Pret A Manager will open a location in CityTarget in Chicago.

The new, smaller Target format is set to open in the Windy City in 2012.

“We believe Pret A Manger will help us provide guests in downtown Chicago with the exceptional, complete shopping experience they have come to expect from Target,” said Annette Miller, senior VP grocery for Target. “Our Chicago CityTarget guests can pop in for a fresh sandwich or salad during their regular visits to our store for groceries or apartment essentials.”

GNC opens at Sarasota Village

Sarasota, Fla. — Centro Properties Group US announced that GNC has opened a 1,100-sq.-ft. store at Sarasota Village shopping center, located in Sarasota, Fla.

Centro, based in New York City, is the owner of Sarasota Village.