The Wilder Companies announces new personnel and promotions
Boston — The Wilder Companies announced new hires and promotions.
“The ability to add both seasoned executives and new, upcoming talent is critical to our ongoing success,” said Andy LaGrega, principal for Wilder. “We look forward to this diverse group becoming an integral part of our team. At The Wilder Companies, we recognize our employees as our biggest asset. By adding new people and promoting great talent from within we are proud to continue building what we believe is one of the industry’s top management, development, and leasing teams.”
• Angelo Russo, CPA joined The Wilder Companies as VP of finance. In his new position Russo is responsible for the financial and accounting functions of the company and all its managed properties. His responsibilities also include oversight of the Human Resources and IT departments. He was most recently director of financial analysis at WS Development.
• Jill Crouch joined the Company as human resources manager. In this capacity she will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Wilder’s human resources including policies, programs, and practices. Jill has nearly 20 years of shopping center experience from her work at WS Development and Waterstone. Most recently she was a consultant to Cambridge College, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
• Courtney Dobrowolski joined the company as leasing/marketing coordinator. In her new position she will assist in all aspects of retail leasing, trade show participation, and executing both B2B and consumer marketing strategies. Most recently she held a position at a software company in Danvers, Massachusetts, where she was a marketing and business development associate.
• Rebecca Nyenhuis, was named development services coordinator. Nyenhuis came to Wilder from Simon Property Group. In her new position Nyenhuis will facilitate tenant coordination and handles construction documentation, tracking projects from contractor bidding to tenant opening.
• Ryan Feinberg has been promoted to Sr. leasing representative. He will focus on specialty centers, urban properties, and mixed-use developments throughout the Wilder portfolio. Feinberg joined the company in 2010 as an intern.
• Eileen Boylen has been promoted to construction manager. Boylen joined the company in 2013 as a senior tenant coordinator. In her new position she will take a more active role in the management of construction projects throughout the portfolio. Boylen started her career in shopping center development at Chelsea GCA Realty with the development of the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets.
Retail real estate services firm well positioned for continued growth
North Plainfield, N.J. — Levin Management announced a series of promotions and new hires to support continued growth and expansion in 2016.
“This is an exciting time for our company,” noted Matthew K. Harding, president for Levin. “We ended 2015 on a very positive note, and expect this momentum to continue throughout 2016. Our internal promotions and new staff additions ensure that we will consistently meet, and exceed, client expectations as we strengthen Levin’s presence in key markets throughout the Northeast.”
• Joseph Lowry, formerly VP of acquisitions and business development, has been promoted to senior VP of leasing and acquisitions. In his expanded role, Lowry will assume leadership of Levin’s leasing department while continuing to oversee the company’s new business development and acquisitions efforts.
• Paul Tavaglione has been promoted to the newly created position of deputy CFO. Tavaglione joined Levin in 2001 as controller, and in his new role will provide additional expertise and assistance to the accounting and lease administration departments.
• Jeff Sinacore has joined Levin as controller. Sinacore will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining Levin’s systems of internal quality control.
• Joanne Grossman has joined the team as lease administrator. She brings related experience from her previous position with A&P.
• Sheri Bhirdo has been promoted, from leasing department administrator to marketing and business development coordinator/analyst. In this position, Bhirdo will actively support Levin’s expanding marketing and business development activity.
CBL announces second phase of Fisher-Price play area installations
Chattanooga, Tenn. — CBL & Associates Properties announce locations for the second phase of Fisher-Price play areas to be installed as part of a multi-year, multi-property partnership, which was announced fall 2015.
The play areas will resemble a larger-than-life Toy Box featuring iconic brands like Thomas & Friends, Little People and more. These exclusive attractions will be brought to life by PLAYTIME, LLC, long-time partner of CBL.
“The Toy Box play areas we opened last year were a huge success,” said Stephen Lebovitz, president and CEO of CBL. “We’re excited to expand this program and give more families the opportunity to connect with these well-loved brands and create lasting memories in our shopping centers.”
In spring 2016, Toy Box play areas will be unveiled at Coastal Grand Mall in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Mall Del Norte in Laredo, Texas and South County Center in St. Louis.