Accelerate the digital retail experience with Apigee eBooks
Download below from the leader in digital transformation:
eBook: Are You Where Your Customers Are?
Transform your customers’ digital retail experience.
As e-commerce moves from websites to mobile devices, retailers see apps as the new channel for conversation with customers and partners. Apps can drive innovative digital experiences that build loyalty and keep customers coming back. But, how do you build a digitally enabled business?
Read this eBook to learn how to:
- Link the in-store experience to the digital life of customers
- Enable seamless customer experiences through apps
- Gain agility and scalability through APIs
- Gather business intelligence through contextual analysis and predictive analytics
eBook: Ten Critical Considerations for Retail Digital Acceleration
Deliver an omnichannel experience to your customers
Customers want seamless interactions with retailers, no matter what channel they choose. Are you a digital pioneer, or are you getting left behind? Get the vision and facts to help you deliver an omnichannel customer experience.
Read “Ten Critical Considerations for Retail Digital Acceleration” to learn how to:
- Build a digital business for the future with “mass personalization”
- Justify digital business IT investment and measure success
- Manage channel conflict by aligning retail stores with digital business
APIs: The New Marketing Platform
Five things every CMO should know about APIs
For a retail company to survive in a digital economy, you need to be where your customers are, no matter what channel they use. But how do you get there?
APIs power all digital marketing channels and the apps we use today, and are the technology that brings the CIO and the CMO together. APIs get you into the digital game, to build value, which wins customer loyalty and revenue.
Read “Five things every CMO should know about APIs” eBook today to learn how to:
- Be where your customers are
- Quickly innovate with mobile apps
- Easily get your partners and developers working for you
- Get your CIO on board with customer-driven technology
Apigee is used by 50% of the top 10 most valuable North American retail brands. Through APIs and big data, Apigee delivers the speed, scale and agility any business needs to compete in today’s connected mobile world. Apigee customers include 20% of the Fortune 100 and global retail enterprises such as Walgreens, eBay, Sears, Burberry, Marks & Spencer, GameStop, and Shutterfly.
* Information collected by this form will be shared with our sponsor, Apigee. Chain Store Age and our sponsors value your privacy. To view privacy policies click here:
Chain Store Age policy Apigee policy