Revolve is set to make a splash during New York Fashion Week with an interactive pop-up shop.
The online fashion retailer, a fave destination of millennial and GenZ consumers, will open Revolve Gallery, a multi-room “fashion experience” at 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11. Revolve said it will create an immersive multi-brand exhibition featuring a real-time shopping component and a reimagining of the "front row" experience while engaging with consumers in a new and exciting way.
Revolve Gallery will spotlight 13 emerging and established designers. Set in a 17,000 sq.-ft. space, each brand will have a designated room transformed to reflect the vision and inspiration for the brand's collection (and designed exclusively for Revolve). This museum-like exhibition will highlight each brand, and immerse attendees in inspirational content, compel them to capture content at every turn, share on social media, and inspire them to shop. Attendees can shop on-site via the Revolve Gallery IRL pop-up shop presented by Afterpay or via QR code and will also be available for immediate purchase on Revolve’s website.
"Our mission is to always offer the most premium product from brands we know our customers will love, with a shopping experience that inspires discovery,” said Revolve co-founder and co-CEO Mike Karanikolas. “With the new Revolve Gallery concept, we're offering our customers the opportunity to interact with our brands in an exciting, elevated setting that really brings that experience to life.”
Revolve Gallery will be open to the public on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of attending Revolve Gallery must be shown prior to entry. Masks will be required by attendees.
Here are highlights for some of the brands that will be featured in Revolve Gallery.
- Bronx and Banco - The Bronx and Banco collection pulls together strong yet lustrous elements including metal and glass in an assortment of sensually fluid silhouettes. The presentation will draw inspiration from a futuristic Tokyo scene with bright colors and giant lightbox displays.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty - As Revolve’s official makeup sponsor, Charlotte Tilbury will debut a custom exhibit room that transports attendees straight to the red carpet. Visitors can enjoy their own supermodel moment in front of Charlotte's megawatt camera installation and discover the brand's Super Nudes makeup collection, inspired by the '90s supermodel era.
- Eaves - With a minimalist, neutral space, the Eaves room will create a calm, meditative space with organic shapes and textures as well as a multimedia installation to display the collection.
- Farai London - Redefining womenswear, Farai London, produces adventurous bold and empowering pieces. Their room creates a Miami Vice fantasy, showcasing a retro, technicolor atmosphere.
- For Love & Lemons - The set design inspiration draws from Soul Train and Studio 54 with bright lights and big energy.
- Hims & Hers - The official wellness partner of Revolve Gallery, Hims & Hers mission is to provide a digital front door to a new kind of healthcare system, one that provides greater access to high quality, convenient and affordable care. Hims & Hers connects consumers with licensed medical professionals and enables everyone to seek health and wellness care.
- House of Harlow 1960 - Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 will create a room to transport consumers into a mythical forest of natural beauty.
- LoveShackFancy - The LoveShackFancy collection is rich in detail, flattering silhouettes, soft hues, and intricate lace which will be reflected throughout their presentation. LoveShackFancy will display a vintage-inspired romantic setting, evoking fields of lavender to delight the senses.
- Ronny Kobo - A mirrored maze will contain the Ronny Kobo collection, best known for standout prints, upscale versatility, and timeless silhouettes. Like a giant mirrored vanity, this room will reflect high-fashion and a concept crafted to perfection.