Dollar General names supply chain, merchandising executives
Dollar General, which recently opened its 12,000 store, has named five executives to key leadership positions within its global supply chain functions and merchandising organizations.
The following promotions are effective immediately:
• Mike Kindy has been promoted to senior VP, global supply chain with responsibility for transportation as well as inventory and demand management, demand planning and supply chain solutions. Kindy has been with Dollar General since 2007.
• Jeff Harpole has been promoted to VP of transportation with responsibility for trucking and global supply chain logistics. Harpole has been with Dollar General since 2007.
• Cindy Long has been promoted to senior VP, general merchandise manager with responsibility for the apparel and home categories. Long has been with Dollar General since 2011.
• Carol Nakauchi has been promoted to VP, division merchandise manager, responsible for Home, which includes domestics, housewares and home décor. Nakauchi has been with Dollar General since 2010.
• Steve Jacobson has been promoted to senior VP, global sourcing operations, with responsibility for enhancing the company’s global sourcing footprint. Jacobsen has been with Dollar General since 2009.
No comments found