HyVee to deploy Retail 20/20 exception reporting
West Des Moines, Iowa – Hy-Vee will deploy the Retail 20/20 exception reporting solution from Agilence Inc. The grocery chain will use the solution to improve operations and reduce shrink.
"While looking for a solution we were keen on finding one that could help us improve our in-store operations, while also making exception reporting a priority," said Darren Baty, senior VP and CIO, Hy-Vee. "After seeing Retail 20/20 in action it became clear that we would be able to reduce shrink and improve our front end with this tool."
OrderDynamics Dynamic Action offers new omnichannel capabilities
London – The Dynamic Action retail decision intelligence application from OrderDynamics now incorporates offline and online store data to provide a comprehensive omni-channel view of products, customers, channels and marketing. The OrderDynamics commerce suite, with Dynamic Action’s newest capabilities at the core, identifies opportunities for retailers to achieve this type of omni-channel functionality:
• Re-allocation of stock between stores and warehouses.
• Decreased fulfillment time and improved profit with dynamic ship-from-store options.
• Recommended offline products to publish and feature online.
• Optimized marketing spend and customer experiences with actionable product insights across channels.
• Personalized customer experiences and profit increases by leveraging customer data, purchase history and activity indicators across offline and online channels.
• Implementing the best pricing strategies between online and offline channels.
The omnichannel enhancements to Dynamic Action complement the OrderDynamics retail suite, which includes its enterprise commerce platform, order management system and in-store point-of-service application.
360pi integrates with IBM for omnichannel pricing
Ottawa, Canada – Price intelligence technology provider 360pi, is collaborating and integrating with IBM to facilitate more automated and dynamic pricing for joint customers. The resulting solution leverages 360pi’s real-time price intelligence for exact and “like” products within IBM’s cloud-based omnichannel pricing platform.
With this integration, joint customers can accelerate their time to market for intelligent dynamic pricing and lower their total cost of ownership. In addition to dynamic pricing, this joint solution will provide retailers with support for real-time zone pricing, along with the ability to act on pricing insights for similar products including private brands.