Nordstrom going big in home goods with Anthropologie
Nordstrom is taking a deeper dive into one of retail’s hottest categories.
Nordstrom announced a partnership with Anthropologie, a division of Urban Outfitters, to introduce more than 200 items from Anthropologie Home at 15 Nordstrom full-line stores and on Nordstrom.com, beginning March 19. The new Anthropologie Home collection will encompass a wide array of categories including kitchen, dining and entertaining, bed and bath textiles, room décor, stationery and hardware.
The assortment will represents a mix of classic and iconic pieces, new seasonal designs and exclusive artist collaborations. Work from 20 artists, discovered around the world, is reflected in the wide range of techniques, mediums and styles in the collection, according to Nordstrom.
“Home is a category we continue to evolve and being Anthropologie’s partner will allow us to introduce dynamic home product with a regular cadence,” said Gemma Lionello, executive VP and general merchandise manager, Nordstrom. “We look forward to providing our customers with another way to shop one of their favorite home brands.”
Andrew Carnie, president of Anthropologie home, garden, and Europe, said that Anthropologie Home has evolved significantly during the past several years, “becoming a sought-after design resource for every room of the home.”
“We’re thrilled to take this important next step with Nordstrom as our partner in the United States,” he said.
The Nordstrom stores that will feature Anthropologie Home include:
• Arden Fair (Sacramento,Calif.)
• Bellevue Square (Bellevue, Wash.)
• Brea Mall (Brea, Calif.)
• Downtown Seattle (Seattle, Wash.)
• Fashion Valley (San Diego, Calif.)
• Garden State Plaza (Paramus, N.J.)
• Mall of America (Bloomington, Minn.)
• Michigan Avenue (Chicago, Ill.)
• NorthPark Center (Dallas, Texas)
• Park Meadows (Lone Tree, Colo.)
• Perimeter Mall (Atlanta, Ga.)
• Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
• The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City (Arlington, Va.)
• The Galleria at Tyler (Riverside, Calif.)
• The Mall at Short Hills (Short Hills, N.J.)