The November/December digital edition of Chain Store Age is now live!
Read all about what retailers can expect in 2022 — and more — in the November/December issue of Chain Store Age. (Click here.)
The November/December issue features a special section, “Retail 2022,” on trends and insights for physical retail, technology and the economy. It also includes a round-up of top executives in retail real estate who discuss how the pandemic helped them re-make their relationships with their tenants and establish brick-and-mortar’s role in the omnichannel future.
Other articles in the issue include:
The retail resale market is booming — with no end in sight.
• Expert Opinion: Time for a retail reset, with focus on sourcing, fulfillment, talent, digital capabilities and data.
• Petco, Pacsun expand portfolios with new retail concepts.
• Recap of Chain Store Age’s X/SPECS, which put the spotlight on store design, construction and facilities management — and business ne
• Three ways connected lighting can help reimagine retail.
• A look at Gap’s five-year plan to build out its fulfillment capacity.