14 new tenants to Towne Centre at Laurel
Owings Mills, Md. — Towne Centre at Laurel in Laurel, Md., has announced leases for 14 new retailers and restaurants. The $130 million, 400,000-sq.-ft. mixed-use redevelopment of the former Laurel Mall is now 85% leased and under construction. The first phase is scheduled to open in March with the reopening of a new 70,000-sq.-ft. Burlington Coat Factory.
The remainder of the project will open this fall, featuring Regal Cinemas, Sports Authority and the first Harris Teeter in Prince George’s County, along with the following 14 new tenants:
• B.J.’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, serving handcrafted beer and American cuisine, in the restaurant chain’s first Maryland location.
• Outback Steakhouse, an Australian-themed casual restaurant offering steak, seafood, ribs, chicken and pasta dishes.
• Old Navy, offering affordable fashion for men, women, children and maternity.
• Panera Bread, featuring fresh bakery goods, soups, salads, sandwiches and catering.
• Party City, offering discount party supplies, costumes and accessories.
• Noodles & Company, specializing in customizable pasta dishes, salads and sandwiches influenced by American, Mediterranean and Asian flavors.
• DTLR, specializing in streetwear, including urban clothing, hats, shoes and accessories.
• Kay Jewelers, the largest specialty retail jeweler in the world.
• Subway, offering sandwiches, salads and breakfast items with a wide variety of low-calorie selections.
• Blaze Pizza, serving fast-fired, custom-built artisanal pizzas.
• BurgerFi, focusing on specialty burgers made with all natural, free-range beef.
• Express Urgent Care, a convenient, lower-cost alternative to visiting a hospital emergency room, providing walk-in care for injuries and illnesses.
• Massage Envy, a national leader of affordable massage and spa services.
• Tutti Frutti, the world’s largest self-serve frozen yogurt company, with over 100 tart, creamy or soy-based flavors.
AEW and Somera bought the former Laurel Mall in 2006, and Greenberg Gibbons, the developer, joined the revitalization project in 2011. Work has been underway since August 2012.
No comments found