A new generation of tenants sign at Santana Row
San Jose’s upscale mixed-use center knows how to keep its tenant mix fresh while catering to the tastes of Silicon Valley.
Santana Row, one of Chain Store Age’s Top 10 Retail Center Experiences for 2018, has added five new brands to its tenant list:
- Luxury retailer Vince will occupy 2,378-sq.-ft. of space next to newly expanded Lululemon.
- Italian women’s boutique Brandy Melville will open a 3,112-sq.-ft. space this summer.
- Men’s apparel brand TravisMathew will open 1,911 sq. ft. space open this fall.
- Southern-inspired restaurant concept Sauced BBQ & Spirits will make its debut this fall complete with outdoor patio seating, at Santana Row’s parkside location next door to Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Mexican bistro Consuelo’s is undergoing a major revamp and 800-sq.-ft. expansion, and will be re-opening as Cosecha under the same ownership.
“Being on the cutting edge of mixed-use trends is in our DNA at Santana Row,” said Jeff Kreshek, senior VP West Coast Leasing at Federal Realty Investment Trust, the center’s developer and principal owner. “We are ever-evolving and looking for ways to make room for the best-in-class brands that our customers are talking about, purchasing from and following.”
The announcement of these new restaurant openings and renovations comes on the heel of Barry’s Bootcamp, Meso Modern Mediterranean and Blue Bottle Coffee lease signings at Santana Row. In August 2018, Splunk Inc. signed a long-term lease for 301,000 sq. ft. of space in the newly developed 700 Santana Row office campus, which is comprised of 319,000-sq.-ft. Class-A mixed-use office and retail space.
“It is important to our strategic vision to recapture core retail spaces when sales dip and our consumers shift focus,” Kreshek said.
No comments found