Upscale furniture retailer in Dallas opening
Design Within Reach has unveiled its new location at NorthPark Center in Dallas.
At nearly 13,500 sq. ft., the space is three times the size of the previous temporary space the company occupied at the center. The retailer partnered with New York-based architecture firm DFA to bring the new store to life.
Unique to this location is the "Park House," developed in consultation with Dallas-based firm Droese Raney Architecture. An expanded suite of graciously luxurious rooms, it uses native materials and architecture that draws on local traditions to evoke the setting of a modern North Texas home.
Additional features of the new Design Within Reach include:
• Thirty fully realized room vignettes;
• A hanging installation made up of hundreds of pendant lightsglows overhead at the Studio entrance;
• Swatch Wall: A 30-ft.-long material and color spectrum represented by hundreds of wall-mounted, upholstered tiles offers a glimpse of the more than 3,000 custom options;
• Outdoor Collections: An expanded assortment of outdoor furniture featuring classic pieces and DWR exclusive outdoor collections, and
• Displays of office solutions for home and business.
No comments found