Target Corp. racked up its 20th consecutive quarter of sales growth but its bottom line took a big hit as freight and transportation costs came in much higher than expected.
It was during his five years as CEO of Topgolf that now Puttshack chief executive Joe Vrankin learned three things he never forgot.
More than 20 leading U.S. retailers have signed a first-of-its-kind charter to implement strategies to reduce racially-biased experiences and unfair treatment of shoppers in the retail sector.
- Chicken Salad Chick continues its national expansion.
- The Container Store is returning to brick-and-mortar growth.
- May 13As online resale grows in popularity, retailers are becoming more innovative within the space.
- May 06Amazon has confirmed that Prime Day will occur in July this year, and now is the time for other retailers to prepare.
- May 18Online shopping has seen formidable growth, driven by new shoppers seeking socially distant options for acquiring goods and services.
- May 16Gyms, medical centers, pet services, and specialty supermarkets begin to reposition traditional centers in The Golden State.