The ODP Corp. has reviewed the alternatives and set a firm course for its consumer business.
Foot Locker is getting out of the high school and college team sales business as it continues to sharpen its focus on consumer sales.
- Madison Reed continues to bolster its executive leadership as it looks to grow its brand online and in brick-and-mortar.
- Customers can not only buy a vase, but might see one being made by an acclaimed potter and interior designer as they shop at a new store in New York.
- Consumers are limiting other spending to account for rising grocery prices.
- June 27When the pandemic began, many assumed that there would be a mass exodus from urban centers.
- June 24Are you wondering where the next big boom in e-commerce will be?