Analysis: Walmart not afraid to make ‘bold moves’ needed to maintain relevanceToday’s results are proof not only that Walmart is making gains in its day-to-day business, but that it is now a company firmly in the midst of a dramatic transition.
- Study: Apps can make or break customer loyalty—especially among Millennials
- Insights: Kroger’s new partnership allows it to ‘leapfrog’ Walmart and Amazon
- Report: Amazon has visited all contenders for new HQ
- Walmart goes upscale online—in partnership with Lord & Taylor
- Target’s beauty experience gets a digital makeover