- Love’s Travel Stops opening more locations, expanding services
- Whole Foods reportedly puts breaks on its 365 store concept
- Study: Retailers missing the mark with personalization
Analysis: Sears may still be alive, but cards its holds are not winning onesAccording to a report in the Wall Street Journal, Eddie Lampert has managed to avoid the liquidation of Sears after sweetening his bid for the ailing chain.
- British fashion retailer embarks on retail tech transformation
- Bebe debuts new online store, loyalty program
- Study reveals what matters most to online shoppers
- Destination XL launches new business and Amazon is among first customers
- Supermarket giant undertaking one of largest in-store robot rollouts in U.S.