Go Green, Not Red, this Holiday SeasonThe holiday shopping season is upon us. For retailers, these last three months of the year signify a marathon of competitive sales strategies to increase foot traffic and maximize profits.
- Report: Pizza giant becomes latest data breach victim
- Study: Almost half of online shoppers were disappointed last holiday season
- Online giant to open a robotics-based warehouse in the U.K.
- QVC Group shakes up leadership team to support pending acquisition
- Online giant embarks on holiday hiring spree
- Home furnishings retailer continues to expand—with a local feel
- Trader Joe’s completes store openings for 2017
- Regional grocery chain operator continues rapid expansion across Florida
- Gourmet gifting retailer will ‘pop up’ in more locations for the holidays
- Upscale jeweler reopens in popular Boston shopping destination
- Accenture: Shoppers less likely to shop on Black Friday, Cyber Monday this year
- Report: Online giant designing its own sportswear line
- eBay service ‘authenticates’ luxury handbags
- Report: Target’s retail accelerator program startups move to the head of the class
- Study: Store visits remain critical piece of customers’ buying experience