- Lorna Jane continues U.S. expansion
- Conn’s expanding in New Orleans market
- Payless ShoeSource reportedly set to close all its U.S. stores
Analysis: Tapestry needs more compelling product to drive up revenueAlthough Tapestry traded well in 2018, these results show that it stumbled during the most important retail period at the end of the year.
- Tech Viewpoint: Three suggestions to make online retail millennial-friendly
- Analysis: How often do regional grocery customers shop online?
- Walmart brings fantasy to life with VR experience—in its parking lots
- Analysis: Retailers get personal with loyalty
- Survey reveals different spending habits across the generations