Consumers are feeling a bit better in August.
A new survey reveals consumers are open to omnichannel and virtual experiences when they attend sporting and entertainment events.
- In keeping with its activist reputation, The Body Shop U.S. is working to get out the vote.
- The skyrocketing cost of building materials is finally starting to come down.
- Aug 12The importance of providing top-notch omnichannel customer service was a recurring theme at the recent eTail 2022 conference in Boston.
- July 29With consumers poised to shift their holiday buying patterns, retailers need to be proactive, not reactive, in their response.
- Aug 12Despite the tremendous gains made by e-commerce during the COVID-19 pandemic, brick-and-mortar locations remain a critical part of Americans’ shopping habits.
- Aug 05Regardless of how you study the competition, I urge everyone to watch quick-service restaurants/fast-food restaurants. If you are not, you are missing some critically important information.