The top 25 global e-commerce power players are…
An executive from a U.S.-based athletic giant tops a ranking of global digital leaders.
Executives from Nike, Walmart and Max Mara took the first three spots on the list of “Top 25 Global E-Commerce Power Players. Coresight Research, a research and advisory firm, and eShopWorld, a leading cross-border commerce company, partnered to identify and celebrate the top retailers driving global e-commerce excellence today. Each of the winners is a senior executive at a brand or retailer that offers a seamless, localized shopping experience to customers in markets across the globe. (Methodology behind the ranking is at end of the article.)
“The nearly two billion online shoppers around the world represent both a massive business opportunity as well as challenge when it comes to integrating the retail supply chain to ensure a frictionless purchase journey,” said Deborah Weinswig, CEO and founder of Coresight Research. “The digital leaders we named today are setting the standard in global e-commerce excellence and creating seamless local experiences that resonate with their international customers.”
Here is Coresights and eShopWorld’s list of the top 25 global E-Commerce power players:
1. Adam Sussman, chief digital officer, Nike
2. Marc Lore, president and CEO, Walmart eCommerce U.S.
3. Andrea Cappi, group global digital director, Max Mara
4. Mary Beth Laughton, executive VP, omni retail, Sephora
5. Andrew Robb, COO, Farfetch
6. Julie Wainwright, CEO, The RealReal
7. Torbjörn Lööf, CEO, Inter Ikea Group
8. Matt Carey, CIO, Home Depot
9. Nicolas Oudinot, chief digital business and innovation officer, Gucci
10. Loren Simon, VP of Digital and Performance, Everlane
11. John Galantic, president and COO, Chanel Inc., and Gregory Baratte, global head, chanel.com.
12. Yael Cosset, CIO, Kroger
13. Diane Randolph, CIO, Ulta Beauty
14. Scott Johnson, head of digital technology, Harrods
15. Abel Lopez Cernadas, import, export and transport director, Inditex
16. Jane Lu, CEO, Showpo
17. Kentaro Tanoue, VP, digital innovation center, Fast Retailing, and director, global digital R&D, Uniqlo
18. Steph Korey, CEO, Away
19. Sid Jatia, VP, global eCommerce and digital, Under Armour
20. Stefano Valente, global VP, retail, Burberry
21. Andrea Trocino, chief product officer, Asos
22. Rami Atallah, CEO, SSense
23. Julie Averill, CTO, Lululemon Athletica
24. Andrea Dorigo, general manager, global retail, Estée Lauder
25. Lubomira Rochet, executive VP & chief digital officer, L’Oréal
“Global selling is the most important opportunity retailers have today to grow their businesses, and we created this list of power players to highlight those who are showing the world how to do it right,” said Tommy Kelly, CEO of eShopWorld.
Methodology: Coresight Research and eShopWorld partnered to identify the top individuals at brands and retailers who are helping make the ideal global shopping experience a reality. Earlier this year, retail industry leaders and experts from around the world were asked to submit nominees for the list. Executives at global marketplaces were not eligible for final selection.
Submitters were prompted by the question “Who is driving the successful growth of global e-commerce today?” The finalists were all nominated by multiple submitters and were judged according to criteria such as success in global selling, cross-border retail innovation, and influence in driving or shaping global e-commerce solutions. Votes were gathered from more than 200 retail experts via online survey and paper ballots distributed at leading industry conferences.
No comments found