In January, Microsoft participated in the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) Big Show to share how Microsoft technology and devices are helping retailers take advantage of this digital era. They showed attendees how they can help retailers get the right devices with the right information into the hands of employees to improve their customers’ experiences.
As we reflect back on the show, industry leading retailers are starting to do three things that are changing the face of retail. Each leverages connected devices, harnesses the power of an engaged workforce, and delivers on the promise of smart operations.
Join this free webinar presented by Microsoft and hosted by Chain Store Age to learn how Microsoft is empowering retailers and brands to thrive in today’s shopping environments by “Optimizing their operations for customer engagement, omni-basket and enterprise devices.”
Store associates are being asked to take on new roles as work shifts from sales and service to accommodate fulfillment, cross-channel returns, and advanced inventory management. In this webcast, you’ll learn more about:
* The processes, training, feedback, and measurable standards you need to operationalize new workflows across your store network.
* The labor management technology leading retailers are demanding to collect and report store activity cost and performance on a real time basis.
* The sales, margin and customer experience benefits of closed-loop management and reporting regarding the productivity of your store workforce.
Retailers are increasingly looking to more effectively manage customer insights and drive these insights to profitable merchandising processes. Harnessing the Big Data within their customer and transaction data volume continues to be a major challenge. Customer-centric decision making is an important differentiator for retailers. Retailers want to apply comprehensive Big Data and analytics to gain predictive insights. Taking these insights and driving effective assortment plans, pricing and promotions enables retailers to connect 1-1 with consumers and build loyalty. This webcast will cover the following topics:
* Turn Big Data into Big Business opportunities with predictive analytics.
* Leverage Big Data to understand customer behaviors.
* Learn how predictive analytics help you to do promotions, prices, product affinities and forecasting.
Retail executives are invited to this webinar to hear AchieveGlobal’s Director of Retail Effectiveness, K.C. Blonski analyze the results of this consumer study, giving retailers strategies on how to deliver a unique, brand-driven customer experience that will set them apart from the competition and drive long-term loyalty.
By attending this webinar, you will:
* Gain an understanding of online and in-store shopping opinions and behaviors and how they can impact the customer experience
* Learn five reasons customers remain loyal to a retailer, and what is considered most important about the service they provide
* See why consumers prefer to shop online vs. in-store (and vice versa) and how those factors should impact a multi-channel experience strategy
* Hear about three retailers that deployed shopping experience improvement initiatives, which resulted in: increased conversion rates, increased sales, higher employee engagement, and reduced turnover.
Bob Valair, CEM, director, Energy & Environmental Management for Staples shares how he uses these four steps to save resources and deliver bottom-line savings, including their ongoing partnership with Energy Star. Multi-site retailers are constantly challenged to cut costs while maintaining corporate standards of quality, performance and comfort.
Big Data is big. It’s the most important technology trend of the decade and is transforming the way retailers do business. Driven by technology at a lower price, massive data availability, new sources coming online and increasing power to mine data for new intelligence, companies who can apply big data analytics to their operations can gain a 5%-6% increase in productivity and profitability. Those that harness big data can move from simple questions and answers (Q&A) to New Questions with New Insights (Q&I).
In this webinar you will learn why you can’t afford to ignore this trend, including:
* Generate insight about each store location
* What’s driving Big Data growth and adoption
* How to correlate and overlay social, mobile and location data to gain valuable retail insight
* Why hyper-local personas are a must for improved assortment and demand planning
* Why today’s Big Data is the Normal Data of tomorrow
The retail environment is the last opportunity to persuade shoppers of a brand’s superiority. Leading electronics manufacturers make sure this opportunity isn’t left to chance. By gaining understanding of lifestyle down to the store level, they successfully influence preference before, at, and after the moment of sale. MarketStar, a global company that develops multichannel strategies to help international brands grow market share, is the pivotal resource helping them do it.
In this webinar, Amy Wilde, Geo-Targeting Manager with MarketStar, will discuss how they use store-level geotargeting and lifestyle segmentation to:
* Generate insight about each store location
* Train brand advocates of sales associates
* Engage the shopper
* Build loyalty
In this webinar, we examine email marketing trends for Black Friday 2012 and learn how marketers used email to promote store shopping and events during the holiday weekend. Since Black Friday is no longer a one-day event, we learn more about how online and in-store sales were launched and what you will need to do early in the 2013 holiday season to ensure success during the busiest shopping weekend of the year.
The webinar covers:
* Hour-by-hour email volume trends;
* Promotional Trends Year-over-year analysis;
* Mobile and Social's influence;
* ... and more.